Wish this dream was a reality :(

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by strawberry gashes, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

I have had the same dream a few times now. In my dream my ex (who i am still very in love with) was giving birth to my baby and we are happy and have a strong relationship. I am only 16 but have always wanted to be a dad. Then i wake up and almost cry. I just wanted to post this and get it out, me and my ex are still friends and are talking about a relationship right now.

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Please dont take this the wrong way but to be hung up on your ex and thinking about fatherhood at 16 years old? You have your whole life ahead of you and you shouldnt feel the need to be in a serious relationship at your age.hey but what the fuck do i know

3. strawberry gashes

I don't mind, everyone has the right to voice their opinion but in the dream i was older maybe 24 or 25 :)

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope you and your ex are able to sort things out and build a relationship again. Good luck! =D

5. strawberry gashes

Thanks Speedy i hope so to:)

6. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

I'm happy you guys are working it out! Just remember to not grow up too fast and everyone deserves a childhood. Depression so young has stolen too much already.

7. strawberry gashes

I know trust me i don't want to grow up too fast myself and i'll be seeing her the day after christmas:)

8. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

I hope you guys have a beautiful, romantic time together.

9. strawberry gashes

She want to be friends first then move into a relationship in a few weeks but thanks for the sweet words Belladonna and i hope you have a merry Christmas too:)

10. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I really envy you, I hope things work out for ya anyway though! :D

Merry Christmas!

11. strawberry gashes

Thank you ExtraSoap and merry Christmas to you too:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.