Wish

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LunaShadow, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunaShadow

LunaShadow Active Member

I wish I could go lower on my arms. Sticking to just my upper arms, digging into an old scar, renewing it so I can keep it longer, reminding me of my vow to keep fighting to live until I have nothing left...It's not enough. I want to be able to go all over my arms, and it's pathetic and sad because it's not like my life is in danger right now, or like all the crap is hitting the fan. It's just...I feel empty. Numb. So out of it and even among people I know and feel safe with...I have trouble feeling. I just...I need rest. To relax, and feel the burning on my arms, the red lines on my arms to become more so I can feel.

It's horrible. But it's true.

2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

it's sad when you realize how content and relaxed cutting can make us feel...

try to fight the urges, hun. i just cut along my lower arms for the first time after i tried to kill myself 2 years ago. but i'm weak,. you're stronger and you can fight this. you will learn to feel and won't need to self harm. just keep fighting <3

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

do you have other ways to help you so you don't self harm like the pinging a rubber-band round your wrist or distraction techniques, the best thing for you to keep yourself occupied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.