wishes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Wish I could remember how to dream. Think that could save me.
    Some thought that things could be different... that I could have some control over making things different.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have all the control right now. And the fact that you wish you could dream is evidence enough that you know there are still things for you to do ans things that you would want changed if you could, perhaps you just don't see the answers at the moment and other people could help you see them.

Call a crisis team or emergency services if you do not believe you can be safe on your own. And share some with us of the nature of your problems and thoughts? Ypu certainly can PM me if you would like , or simply reply here...

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Thanks for your words Ben. Just feeling myself edging near that line again today. I don't want those thoughts of wishing I was just gone... but it seems they have arrived anyway. Always predicted by the same things. Insurrmountable hurdles. And always having to handle everything myself. No safety net, no ability to trust others enough to form relationships, and thus safety nets. I just get so tired of facing everything on my own... and losing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.