Wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen

:console::flowers:

stay safe...sleep easy..the pain you would feel afterwards would be worse than the pain you feel now. you are struggling, but dont give in to your emotions, and thats what it is, emotional turmoil playing with your head, lack of sleep, stress, anger, confusion, exhaustion (physical emotional and mental)guilt, it confuses reality and its so easy to make the wrong decision for the wrong reason. there is help out there, just reach out and vent...some one will always listen

take care and again..stay safe... :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Well that is good that you are afraid.. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you.. You are a big part of this family.. What has made you think on these lines?? Just remember you can talk to any of us!!!

Honestly from the bottom of my heart, thank you both.

There is a "but" and its too much to type.

I'm tired, worn out and my reserves are depleted.

icequeen

this life is full of buts.

truly Mo, keep yourself safe. go to bed get some sleep, exhaustion is evil.

i can barely keep eyes open but always here if you need to vent.

just pls...stay safe dont let the demons win. :hug:

All I wanted was someone to talk to, to acknowledge me today. Every time I dialed numbers I ended up hanging up. Why? Isn't it my own fault and therefore why am I so angry? People will talk to others, but not to me - what gives? And I'm not talking to anyone, so what gives with that too? I could be dead, perhaps I should be dead. I wish I could just use my favorite chopping knife to slit my wrists, to pass out and to pass on. It would only take two minutes to do, less even, no thinking just doing. No going back, all over.

no regrets?

starryeyed

No its not something I could do.and I have been in extreme pain for ling time.
Just think youre needed.and id miss u.you were the first person I met here
You would be silly to do it.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I hope you don't do anything to yourself. Has something triggered you today? If you are on the verge of hurting yourself, please contact paramedics and/or go ER. I'm really sorry you are so stressed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00