Wishing For Crime

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So I know this might be inappropriate, but... this is the only place I can really say/ask this.

So I work down town and commuite via a train to work everyday. So I got to thinking, what would I do if someone tried to rob me at gun point? I sit there and think... or pretend to think... I already know what I would do. I would see how much they want it. How much they want to chance I have nothing of value in my wallet. Encourage them to shoot me or stab me. Tell them they are already this far why stop?

Then I wonder, is that considered suicide? I mean I am not doing it myself. It is murder right? Is it bad that I pray for this to happen every day?

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

awww im sorry you feel like that.

Yeah it would be considered murder but you dont want the heartache that would bring on your family.

Whats made you think like that? whats going on for you at the minute?

3. Forgotten_Man

I have always thought about his kind of stuff. I just don't have the will to live most days. Mainly the fact that my goals will require a minimum of a year to complete and in the end of it all I might not actually change.

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Never give up hope that your plans might change if im right in thinking what your referring to. Plans can be changed to suit you, its when you put plans into action that the trouble starts.

5. Forgotten_Man

Umm just to be clear I am not talking about a plan to kill myself. I am talking about plans to change myself and not be depressed and suicidal. At Tue same time... well I want to get killed by someone so I do not have to try.

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I, too, dream of the √úbermensch who will come and end my life.

7. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

I have had thoughts like that, but suicide is no longer an option for me. Still a thought, but not a solution to any problems. It just causes more.

Although, it would be considered murder, what if you don't die? Did you solve anything when you become a quadriplegic man living in a wheel chair? Or something like that.

What if you work for 1 year and you accomplish your goals and don't fail? You have to try. Don't give up. You just want me to come out there and drill this into your head, don't you? :lol!:

I don't know what to tell you to get you to change the way you look at the future. I have begun to look at today and next week and maybe a month from now, but stopped looking that far into the future. I have to live for today.

And yes, imho. it is bad to think that way.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey FM...not good to think like that...as ben said..what if you don't die and only get maimed......
    the possibilities are endless.....brain damage, parts of your body missing, organs that don't work properly, paraplegia..etc...sorry so blunt..
    not worth the effort and think of the pain you will suffer....
    better to concentrate on the 12 months and making it better not worse....
    got to get you to the docs and get some therapy first before you think of leaving us...

9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I've thought about this a lot too.

What if i was threatened or in harms way, i could just fight back and they would try kill me.

10. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Yes it is considered suicide, just like suicide by cop. Can't say I hadn't thought like that before though :hug:

11. akjack

akjack Member

I can relate. I imagine that I'm at quick store or something when all of a sudden a robber comes in blazing a handgun. If I attack him and he ends up not shooting me I look like a hero, and If I attack him and he shoots and kills me then I would of achieved what I want. It's a win-win.

12. Forgotten_Man

@rx4brdm: Ah yes surviving is something I think about too. When I am down it think that if I was unable to walk I could be depressed. I would do my best to make sure I would die. Directing the weapon to lethal points.

I am trying friend... just my mind wanders... I try to not let it but it does.

@IV2010: I know I am trying to concentrate on my work to make myself better. It is just hard when you only just started my work so I do not have see and feel good about

13. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

I've thought about this too and like you come to the conclusion that I'd incite them to go all the way and kill me.

Then I remind myself that people like that probably wont -enter in permanent straight to the point execution style death- but will probably either a) shoot me/maim me/torture me and still leave me alive or b) not do it.

Personally I don't wanna be tortured to death or made to suffer... So I'd much rather do it myself.

14. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

why do you want somebody to stab you?

15. Forgotten_Man

Yeah that is a fear I have that they will just torture me. Then again having them leave me alone would be nice too. Or a good beating would do the trick as well.

Simple, that way I die and do not have to do it myself.

16. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

If I were to have the chance to offer my life to save someone else's, I would take it in a heartbeat.

17. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I've had similar thoughts too, about being stabbed.

18. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I've thought the same. Be kinda funny "GIMME UR FUCKIN MONEY!" "NO SHOOT ME!" lol :blink:. Or getting hit by a car, same dif as long as it kills me :S.

19. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Getting hit by a car is a fantasy of mine, not as a way to die though, as a massive wake up call, I've been in quite a severe car crash and it gave me such a jolt, such a rush, such a slap in the face. Every day I walk around feeling like a zombie, craving to feel such things again, excitment, terror, pain, emergency.

20. Forgotten_Man

These are pretty much my exact thoughts as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.