Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by itmahanh, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

A place to post your thoughts for those that are special to you but no longer in your life.

Dear Gerri,
    Another holiday season without you my dear friend. But I still love you like a sister and wish you a Very Merry Christmas.

Grandpa
    Got the horses ready and the bells are polished. The first ride of the season is for you!!!

My special little baby,
    So many holidays have come and gone with only the memory of holding you for those few brief moments. But I know in my heart you know how much you are loved and missed. Merry Christmas precious!

2. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

To those people and pets i've loved and lost - I think of you always, merry xmas xxxxxxxx

3. falling_angel

falling_angel Active Member

Merry Christmas Mom and Dad.

I will always miss you. I wish you were here so much I sometimes think you are. The holidays are going to be weird without you.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

My precious Evie,
    I think about how your first christmas would be...and about how much you would have loved it. Admittedly you might have been a bit too young to really grasp what was going on, but still. I'll have a present under the tree for you, in memory of you. R.i.p and Merry christmas baby.
    xx

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

My precious Evie,
    I think about how your first christmas would be...and about how much you would have loved it. Admittedly you might have been a bit too young to really grasp what was going on, but still. I'll have a present under the tree for you, in memory of you. R.i.p and Merry christmas baby.
    xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.