Wishing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermodel

Ok so I've been going to my therapy sessions for a few weeks now and while its been helping, I still find myself consumed with death...but not to the extent that I was a few weeks ago. I've actually been trying to stay away from the people that trigger me to think that way....

Anyhow, I feel like now I can't take steps to end it all but I sometimes wish that it would happen to me. Like a car hits me or a car accident and just take me out...just so that it takes the decision of ending it all out of my hands. Does anyone out there feel the same way?:sad:

Xenos

I get those feelings too... actually I'm having one right now. :dry:

If those therapy sessions are working for you, have you tried telling your therapist about the feelings you get? He should be able to help you with it.

And there's always SF. No one's dragging this site to Antarctica. =P

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
You are not alone in those feelings. I am glad to hear the therapy sessions are helping. There is a shift in your thinking and that is a good thing. Don't give up. You are doing the hard work and it may pay off in the end. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I relate to the suicide thoughts are still there. I have been in therapy for three years and I still think about commiting, but I haven't tried again. It's like they are behind a glass wall where I can see them but I can't touch them. My therapist says that is good because alot of people can't even do that.

LenaLunacy

I can relate. I still think about suicide and im in ongoing therapy currently. But it's good to hear they are helping you to an extent. Keep going with them and don't give up :)

supermodel

Yes I get those feelings too. I also get jealous when I hear about a death in the newspaper or on TV and wish it was me.
Downunder, I get jealous too. Especially when someone is successful in a suicide attempt. I know that this may sound really twisted but I feel like that person is courageous to actually go all the way. People say that suicide is the cowardly way out...but it takes a lot of balls to do it. It also takes a lot of balls to continue living...however you want to look at it.:sad::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00