With much love.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kelsey, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I have stared and stared at this screen for well over an hour, trying to decide whether or not to explain myself, to those who are deserving of it. This past week or so has been utter torture for me, yet deservingly so, I did bring it upon myself. I havent been there when I said I always would be. I understand the need for some of you to go, really I do. Please just dont go on my account. If it is away from me you need, I am willing to give that to you.

However, I will not be the reason anyone leaves, so to eliminate that as an excuse I am going to step away. Please believe me when I say it is the last thing that I want to do, because this place is seriously like a family. Ive been around here for over 3 yrs. and generally alot of good comes from here. Lately though, Ive been contributing alot of negative just because of some poor choices on my part. If I have hurt you I am sorry, if I havent hurt you, I am thankful.

Each and every person here deserves the happiness they long for. Everyone has their wishes for peace and love, but also everyone has that one hope they desire so much and that is to be free from all of their sufferings and heartaches. So my prayer tonight, is for all of you guys and girls to get that long awaited freedom. Over 15,000 members of such a wonderful place. I hope it continues to grow in the greatness it already has. And I hope many more people get the pleasure of finding such a wonderful place.

With all that said, it is with great sadness that step away again. Take care everyone and I love you all!

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hey hun

im sorry you feel like taking a step back.

you can always pm me if you want someone to talk to x

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Step back as you need in order to heal Kelsey, but not for the alternative. I am sorry that whatever it was happened to make you feel you needed to go away again. Take care and stay safe. Please stay in contact. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.