With no reason to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Is it not more merciful to kill yourself than have to live with being a failure for the rest of your life?

After watching your life pass by and there is nothing left.

2. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Brandon - suicide is NEVER the answer. If you have dark thoughts, please ask someone for help. Don't be afraid to admit that you need it, because it will save your life.
    And your life is precious. Don't you ever forget that.

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I can't see how living a life of failure for 60 years where I will hate my life from the time I wake until the time I sleep is a better answer than suicide.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you have no idea you wil be a failure

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I already am, thanks.

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

people fail everyday. you arent a 46 yr old failure. push forward.

7. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

"rest of you life???" Brandon, we're not even there...how can you predict 375 days a year for the next 50 years? You know what I mean? We can't even predict the weather right form day to day.....

But more importantly, have you even lived this moment?

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I already missed out on childhood and teen years completely.

The adult life I have waiting for me is not one worth living.

And how can I predict that far in the future? I didn't accomplish what needed to be done to ensure a worthwhile life past now.

My best option will be working a minimum wage job for the rest of my life barely being able to stay afloat.

I've seen countless people on here that DID do what they needed to at my age to have a good future and they are going under.

What reason could there possibly for you to say I should keep living other than a moral code that prevents you from saying "kill yourself".

Some lives just aren't worth it.

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Brandon do not use this place as a guideline for predicting your future on this matter....many of the sucess stories have let so do not go by this forum that is your disease distorting your thinking my friend

I say continue on cause you have control of your life and how your mind things so there is hope ...change your mind change you life I always say...well hang in there, my PM and msn is open to you always and am up in chat now if you need to talk...love you lots hun and you are worth it ..you have giving me a shoulder to lean on so I am here for you
    :console:

10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I use my own life thus far as a guideline to the future.

Here is merely a point of reference to drive my point across.

I'm not graduating high school, not going to college, and for no reason other than my own failure.

I know I won't be happy living like that, I should have done things right but I didn't.

Sure I can continue to "live" if it can be called that but I
    don't want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.