Without chat, I'm going crazy.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hoth, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

That is all I want to say.
  2. Emily Rose

Emily Rose Member

I probaly speak for alot of us but I don't exactly know what you mean. Do you not have chat? Is your chat not working? Do you have to have chat to be sane? You can get chat many ways. Downloads, fixing a virus, etc. I hope you find what you need. Sorry, I don't know what else to say that could help your situation.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Miss chatting with you, buddy. Hang in there. PM me if you want to talk.
  4. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

How can I pick? Out of the 12 months in a year, this is the worst month that they could possibility ever decided to ban me for saying I'm horny, because I am. 3 more day until the day Chelsea approach me years ago. You bet my heart is cringing and breaking at the same. I hate Halloween, it haunt me.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk. Please reach out here, on the forum, so we can help you through the next few days.
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I feel with you, Hoth. I lost my son 4 days before Halloween. It's not a "holiday" that I want anything to do with either. Find other distractions. I'm ignoring Halloween and will keep the lights turned off outside my house that night. No offense to the trick or treating kids, but it's a bad memory time... so I know how you feel. There are other things to focus on.
  7. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

The forum does not in anyway replace chat whatsoever. It is not a substitute, not even a decent one. This isn't SAF (when it existed) where the forum is extremely active and lively. I get very few support here, almost non-existence. Am I suppose to suffer 24/7 without any form of social interaction whatsoever? This forum is a ghost town and it took several days before anyone even answer this thread. I guess seeing me suffer is all that matter.
  8. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Hoth, do you understand the meaning of the word you used? It almost sounds like you were trying to convey that you are lonely, and not just that you want sex.

Why not use this time to do something positive within yourself? You don't have to be dependant on others to be okay. And you can also think about ways to convey what you are trying to say without using terms that may be inappropriate.
  9. Nevergiveup

Nevergiveup Member

I'm totaly agree with katrina77

You should postive, negative attitude will not help you and you should stop take importance of what people are thinking, you're what you're and everyone is special :). You seems a clever person so just try to hang on and if you need help i'm free for talk. :hug:
  10. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I can understand and somewhat relate to coming to the forum and not finding much support....im sorry you feel that way at times. I guess you have to remember though that there are other people here who are in the same boat in some ways to. Just know that there are people who are here that care and ready to show support.
  11. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

Of course I am lonely. Most of my infractions are being misunderstood. I always talk refer things in third person about myself, it just how I talk. I am "horny" but not in the way you think. I don't consider myself an American because I wasn't born in this country and the way I think is different. For example, if I say I want to sleep with this girl or any other girl for that matter, everyone think I mean sex, when I just mean I want to sleep and cuddle with her in bed. I don't know how all these innocent terms is turn into sexual term according to the English language.

I have no one and I can't help myself. I have no one to help me and everyone has someone who care. I don't and everyone just except me to be superman over and over again and take care of myself. My parents know I'm suicidal and they could care less really.

That what I'm doing and I get ban and infraction for it. I guess I'm suppose to hide how i feel about chat while not once did I ever complain that things people say on chat trigger me. I never have bad intention and I'm so just tire of having to explain myself to mods because my life wouldn't be like this if I had not screw up in real life. Life is a joke, and I'm the biggest joke of them all.
  12. WildCherry

I know it's harder when English may not be your primary language. In English, when someone says they want to sleep with someone, it's generally sexual. Same thing with the word "horny"... it generally relates to to something of a sexual nature.

You don't have to go through life completely alone. There really are people who care. I know that doesn't replace chat, but it's something, and it's a form of support. But you have to be willing to let someone care.
  13. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hoth, just look at how many people have responded to this thread and are offering you support by giving you advice and saying their pm's are open to you. You are not alone, you have the forum and okay it may not be fast paced like other forums or chat, but people here care so use the support they are offering you until your chat ban is up. Keep posting, and keep pm'ing when you are struggling, we will listen :hug:
  14. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Hoth everyone here cares, please keep chatting on the forum and my inbox is open if you need to vent :hug:
  15. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I know it's not my place, but he seems remorseful for anything he said wrong in chat....could at some point he be considered to be able to return.
  16. Christian C

Christian C Member

Can you please explain a little bit about this Chelsea girl that you were talking about in one of your first posts? Sorry perhaps you had a separate thread about what has happened and I was just curious.
  17. bearclaw27

bearclaw27 Member

yea, me too... try this site http://www.healthfulchat.org/....

they have lots of chat rooms for all different types of afflictions... I use the bipolar room
  18. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Although addressed already, I feel I should add a few words about the forum, while seeming like a ghost town, which I agree, it can be 20 hours of the day, I have found that almost everyone who replies to threads tend to go straight for the quick link above ("What's New") to check on any new threads posted and the majority of the time, the only message shown is something to the tune of 'No new posts have been created in the last 24 hours' which does have a negative effect on some of the more important (individual definitions may vary) threads that require (for lack of a better word at this unjustly hour) more attention. Mostly, I have seen the threads (Jinx's Cafe -weekday- or 'boys vs girls' et cetera) show up more because they are popular and I am not entirely sure why some threads disappear, except that it probably has to do with server space. Still, it would be nice if people did a little more clicking around the individual forum links (time permitting). Then again, this is the SF, where no one, even the administrators and moderators are free of the same things as the rest of us. All I can suggest if it proves to be a little bit of a bother few people reply to any of your threads is to give it a little 'bump' or, even better, check out the more active members of the forum (myself included these days) and hit any of us for a private message, if you know us or not. Nerves aside, you are here asking for help like the rest of us so do not let a little thing like informality stand in the way. Or give Bell Nut here (WildCherry) a good poking... (she is in league with the magpies to chase me all over the ends of the Earth)

But above all, try :bubbles:
    She is a cure for anything.
  19. WildCherry

Just offering support if you need it Hoth... you can PM me anytime. And there are lots of others who want to help and support you too.
  20. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

Apparently my ban is over but yet I'm still ban.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.