Without panacea

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Deleted SKU, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

The quandary of life, to exist without panacea
    Perpetual flux, the only constant is change
    Not even locked inside a dark room alone
    Doth stop the trials of time, that do arrange
    For mind and body both to decay slowly
    With death the single inevitable conclusion
    No hope in closing your eyes and mind
    To live in a false landscape of delusion
    Nor does hope exist in daylights blaze
    Reality that tears your soul asunder
    Each peccant pillager reaches to take its piece
    These pirates basking in illicit plunder
    So hope no longer holds in the land of living
    Neither fight nor flight doth provide salvation
    To egress from this world is to be free
    A perpetual suspension from privation

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope exist hun it does but your eyes have been blinded by the darkness of depression hun
    I hope you can reach out and grap hold of someone hun crisis line someone to pull you out

Your writing hun you write so well hugs

3. Deleted SKU

I guess after this long though, the way I see things is the only way I can see things. Everything changes, but the results are always the same, I'll die some day no matter what I do, and whether I'm curled up in a dark corner crying, just waiting for it, or kicking and screaming every step of the way, there's no question that it will happen. And while I live, I'll struggle, I'll repeat the same patterns, and arrive at the same outcomes, again no matter if I am trying to change things, or accept things as they are. Even with the dark glasses of depression, riding on the back of Ouroboros means you still see enough of the shadows to know you are going round in circles.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then hun you need someone to guide you out of that vicious circle you are in You need a therapist who can and will make effort to guide you to a straighter path You keep fighting ok you cannot nor can i know what future brings hun It only takes one good doctor therapist someone that truly cares that can change things for you hugs

5. Deleted SKU

I know the problems I have aren't completely unsolvable, though it's beyond me to find a solution. But neither do I have the means nor the will to keep facing that pain that comes from failing to find a way out of it, I've faced that far too many times already. A life based on the slim hope that some day my existance will be tolerable is not one that I can keep going with. As you say, neither of us can be sure what the future will bring, so no-one can say that five, ten, twenty years from now, things will be better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.