Without u

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I told this guy everything and he threw it all back in my face. I trusted him. Now I am known as the Emo girl that cuts and only dreams un black and white. The girl that made one mistake and is now a slut. The girl who sits alone in the dark and cries over someone who was never really hers. The girl who hates her own reflection. And worst of all the girl who gets told daily to kill herself by people she has known for years. I beg my mom to not make me go to school cuz I dot wanna be bullied anymore. It's been 3 years and its never gotten better. People throw food t me when I am in the halls and the latest prigectile was butter. I have dreams that I am killing these people. I don't want to have them I just do and it scares me. I used to smash my anckles with a baseball bat until they were sprained and tell my mom I fell. It was the only way to let my anger out. It's seems reduculus. I have gotten into pointless fist fights and I don't know why thy even started. I feel like somebody else is runnin my life.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sorry you have all that going on! :hug:

Bullying is just so nasty, and they are really giving you a hard time. How obnoxious and horrible of them! One guy, one mistake...doesn't make you a bad person or a slut. I can understand why you are angry and sad and crying in the dark. He hurt you. That doesn't mean you deserved what he did. You deserve a lot better than that!

You have obviously talked to your mom. What has she got to say about how the others are treating you? Is she supportive at all? Who else could you talk to for some support and maybe some help in getting these nasty people to back off?

I wish you were not going through this. Know that you are not alone. You can come and vent here any time. And you are worth a lot more than those creepy kids. Please be safe and take care.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Beside violating your right to be at peace in school, this moron violated your trust...I do not know which is more painful...who can you talk to so that this all stops? I wish you lived closer to me because I would go up to your school and make sure it was taken care of, but instead, if you would like, please PM me so we can work out a plan together so that you have what is rightfully yours, a day where you are valued. Your story touched me and I am so sorry you are going through this...let's work as a group to make this better for you....in high school this primate, Burt used to make my life miserable...after high school, I lost weight and became prettier (terrible that this matters!)...I worked at an airlines over the summer during my breaks from college...one day, this awful looking man tried to pick me up...yes, it was Burt...I had changed so much he did not recognize me...and yes, he was going to California and his luggage went to Maine...ah, the sweet smell of a non-violent revenge!
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

You are NOT a slut, and it angers me when kids in high school label girls in this way. You're young and you made your decision with the best of intentions. Hold your head high and quash these people who try and bring you down. You don't need to kill them, nor do you need to harm yourself because that's allowing them to win. You are a beautiful child who feels, who loves, and who is blossoming into a young woman. If kids are throwing things at you at school then the school administrator needs to know and you need to tell your parents what's going on. My daughter was being bullied at her old school and I was right up there at the school and I threatened hell on earth if something wasn't done. Now she's at a good school and in a much more positive environment. Your mom can't help you or advocate for you if you don't tell her, so please let her know this is going on. You've learned an important lesson that you can't trust some guys. I had guys who tried to mess with me at school and all they got from me was a the stiff middle finger and when they realized that I didn't care what they said about me, people at my school left me alone. Learn to do the same, just as I taught my daughter. These people can't bring you down unless you let them! Much strength to you.
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Go to the guidance counselor and complain about the bullying - if they cannot or will not help go to the principal. If they do not help stand in the office and call the police and tell them you are being harassed and assaulted. It is against the law, the very last thing in the world the school wants is police running around the school asking questions and the principal to be explaining why to the superintendent and school board that this is happening in their school. The bullies are depending on you doing nothing - instead do something - it will stop. People may try to tell you it could make it worse- you are already scared to death of school and on a suicide forum- they are already not your friends .. file the complaints, get the police involved, have mom call a lawyer that works on contingency and sue the school. Take control and and make it stop, it will not likely stop on its own.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.