Woah

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 5, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I had a meeting with a woman called Melinda today. She is so lovely, I have known her since July, but we have onl just started working together again today. I went to see her about moving out of this hell house. She explained all the different ways I could move out, to where ect.

I ended up filling in a form with her which basically means in a few weeks I could be moved into a "house" with a lot of other young people. But I got a meeting on Monday..she asked me if I wanted to move right away. But I don't know..This is so hard..It's hard to break away, and I don't know if I am strong enough..

Ugggh D:

2. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

Change can be scary. But if its into a potentially better situation I think it'd be worth the risk.
    I was in foster care for almost a year when I was 17.
    Its not always the best place, but sometimes its better than home.
    Good luck.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

If where you are at the moment is in a hell house then I'd suggest you get out of there as soon as you can. Best wishes.:smile:

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks guys. I've been thinking this over for hours now, and I will be until Monday.

:hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I think you should just go with what you feel is right. If you don't feel ready then don't do it. Don't get pressured into doing something you may regret. I hope you make the right decision, I wish you the best of luck :hug:

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

If I don't do it now I never will. I'm scared because I don't know what the future holds..But I have been trying to escape for the last year and now I can.

I found out my closest mate it on the same scheme, so that helps me a bit.

I just gotta take a deep breath and do this..Im shit scared but I don't have a choice.

:nerves:

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Although the future can be scary cuz it's unknown but it also hold many surprises. I'm sure you will be just fine. Also you have your friend on the same scheme so your not alone.