Woke up this morning...wish I hadn't

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The 1 You'd Least Expect, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm loosing my grip. My strength to be strong has diminished. I just wanna close my eyes and never wake again. I have even done research on suicide methods. Figured out how I'm gonna depart. Just need to be left alone to get it done finally. I know this may sound like the rambling of a crazy person but I really can't wake up feeling like this anymore. I want to tell someone, but I know they'll try and stop me. So it looks like they'll understand through my letter. I'm not saying sorry now, but I'm sure I will when I find myself slipping away into that blissful cloud of peace
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I don't really know what to say except I know how you are feeling and I understand the thoughts.
    You do not sound like a crazy person at all, you sound like someone who has open wounds inside,I would urge you to not research methods no matter how low you feel..in every negative you can find a positive , I hope your day will be okay and please do not harm yourself. If you feel strongly that you will, then please seek emergency care.
  3. You are right Petal, in every negative there is a positive. My depression and my emotions are negative. But the only positive to come out of this is to let it go and take that step into endless sleep. I've messed up, I know that but I don't have it left in me to fix it. I'm tired of struggling. Tired of crawling through life. I need to go
  4. Petal

We all have to struggle through this here, we're here to help, let your feeling out and such. I think the positive in this is that you can relate to how others feel too as well which is a great thing (in a way). Have you been to the doctor/psych?
  5. Chloeinoz

Chloeinoz Banned Member

I urge you to take just one more day < Mod Edit:Methods> best wishes Chloe
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  6. Petal

Mod Notice

I do realize that people are trying their best to support this person and sharing experiences but please leave the methods out as we are pro life

Thank you :)
  7. Bart

Bart Banned Member

Hi, I know how you feel, and it's like hell on earth. However, I say to myself that I can only 'go' when I've exhausted every avenue of help, and until then I must keep trying to find a living solution. I know that there are many avenues I have yet to explore and indeed how will I ever know that I have explored 'all' of them?. Being here is one that is helping. I know that there are people 'out there' who are feeling as I do, and that's reason enough for me to carry on. If they can carry on, so can I. Sure I often feel I'm losing my grip, too, and I think that's my mind's way of telling me to do something positive. As long as there's change, be it for better or worse, at least there's change going on, and that change can be for the better.
  8. Mary2468

Mary2468 Member

I know the feeling well, of waking and immediately wishing you hadn't.
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You have to remain strong and focused each day. Be strong please as life is very important. Inner strength counts alot. Life becomes a drag but you have to remain strong. Life is important.
  10. ToughItOut

ToughItOut Member

Yes, an everyday event for me :-(
  11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

How are you feeling now? Hope it's a better day.
  12. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You have to remain positive in your actions and never let life get you down. In life, we must be strong and that's the important thing to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.