4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow

3. Eyelash curlers

2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made

1. OTHER WOMEN

:hugtackles: but i stil luv u, ladies:D

KimKim

STEREOTYPES =O
let me tell you something about my boyfriend:
at the last festival he visited he bought two pair of shoes...same type...look exactly the same...bot one pare is black...and one black and white -.-' xD
and he also knows how to use lash curlers...and has got an eyeshadow-base =3
(by the way: cutting your hair does not make it grow any faster...how should the roots know, you cut the ends? hair is stupid! =O)
hm...i guess he knows the differences between white and off-white etc...once we had a serious discussion about blue-black, reddish black, black with a hint of grey and carbon O.o i mean....WTF?

victor

Account Closed
STEREOTYPES =O
let me tell you something about my boyfriend:
at the last festival he visited he bought two pair of shoes...same type...look exactly the same...bot one pare is black...and one black and white -.-' xD
and he also knows how to use lash curlers...and has got an eyeshadow-base =3
(by the way: cutting your hair does not make it grow any faster...how should the roots know, you cut the ends? hair is stupid! =O)
hm...i guess he knows the differences between white and off-white etc...once we had a serious discussion about blue-black, reddish black, black with a hint of grey and carbon O.o i mean....WTF?
i do understand why ur bf acts this way.. if u r a guy!:D lmfao but if u r a girl - this doesnt look good at all:D

OhneDich

hahaha told ya!

"Lipstick is lipcolour, mostly matte, & is absorbed by your lips. Lipgloss is very shiny, glossy, & stays mostly on the surface of your lips & rubs off very easily".

victor

Account Closed
so if ure planing to kiss the girl and dont want ur wife to find out, make sure shes using a lipstick,not the other one, thats what u mean?:D

victor

Account Closed
u see - cheating womans nature:D i was expecting u to say smth like 'if u r married u shouldnt be kissing other girls u twat' :D well... yeh.. :D

victor

Account Closed
doesnt matter whos cheating and who knows it or not, it bout the fact u cooperate with that cheating bustard, so my argument did not fail:D:D

OhneDich

:lol!: maybe I'd throw it to a dog, or something. And after I'd look for that woman so I could shave her hair and give her some more nice suffering times MUHAHAHA

Madam Mim

All so true.

By the way, it's a genuine fact that women can detect more subtle hues of colour than men. That's why it'll always just be 'blue' to a guy, but a woman will give you an accurate description of how it's 'almost aqua-marine, but with a hint of royal blue'.

Mim

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00