Women are always...

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bigman2232, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

A virgin by choice.

I know this will be riot inducing so that's why I am putting it in soap box.

But it's true. No women is a virgin by choice. Some may take longer to find a guy than others but eventually any women can find a guy who will have sex.

Now I am talking about sex, intercourse, the wild mambo and not an actual relationship. A relationship is something that can be difficult for anyone and everyone. But when it comes to sex, men get the short end of the power stick. Short of rape, which I would kill anyone who commits it, men have absolutely no control of when it happens. Women control it and if the term slut wasn't so quickly applied, I think women could realize how powerful they really are. Note that slut is meant to keep you from realizing this and sex as a tool doesn't actually mean having sex.

Now back to my original point. The fact is a big part of feeling alive is in fact having a physical connection with another human being. I'm not saying sex is everything but it is a large part of both feeling good, wanted and when in a loving relationship, expressing a connection. And when it comes down to it men will have sex with nearly anyone. So if a women simply wants a physical relationship she can get it. Meanwhile, men don't have this simple fall back.

Example: I was made fun of being a virgin by my coworkers (big deal, I'm not just out to sleep with anyone. If I was I had a paid for opportunity in the red light district of Amsterdam. Although time + hopelessness may change that). The teasing was only increased by the fact that a female coworker who was proportionally the same size as me had had sex.

So basically I'm bringing up the point that separate from a real emotional relationship, the only reason a female is still a virgin is that she has chosen to be one. Men on the other hand can be virgins by other choices and not there own.

Please refrain from calling me a sexist. This is a typed post and cannot fullyiexpress my complete view in tone, body language that accounts for over 50% of how we communicate
  2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

What evidence do you have of this:

There are 6,602,224,175 people living on this planet, each unique and different. Just don't understand how you can generalize all males and all females like this.
  3. poison

poison Well-Known Member

anyone is a virgin or not a virgin by choice unless you were raped. i don't think you get it - sex is a personal decision. i think the term slut shouldn't be applied until sex is the only thing one goes after and the girl doesn't get attached during or afterwards.
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Almost everyone has the choice. Times are changing and women are quickly catching up with the men. Not only are there some men out there who would have sex with pretty much any woman but there's women out there who would have sex with any man, too. I think it's a mixed bag. Unfortunately, sex doesn't carry the same morality it did a few decades a go. Everything on earth is going pair-shaped.
  5. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

Maybe, but it is easier for women to get laid than it is for men. I think thats what is being talked about.

A woman can go into a bar and walk out with someone 100% of the time if she wants to. For a dude, its so much harder to find a partner, even if for one night.
  6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

This is because we are programmed to act in this way (as are most mammals)... females need the support of a male to help them raise the young so they want someone who is going to stick around (and therefore look for an emotional relationship/attachment). Males simply try to copulate with as many females as possible in order to maximise their chances of fathering young. Simple.
  7. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah, i remmember seeing something like that on television.
  8. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

i was thinking of the chris rock standup. . . . bigger and blacker i think.
  9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I dont think men sleep around to maximize there offspring, most man sluts would want to avoid children at all costs...it complicates things for them, not too mention the financial drain. I think what a lot of guys want, is what a lot end up doing unfortunately, developing a secure family life, and having various affairs along the way.
  10. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I meant pre-historically, so that males are genetically programmed to reproduce as much as possible. It was not a personal slight on 'new' man's modern habits. :smile:
  11. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

and females copulate with many males in order to insure that they become pregnant and also reduce the risk of any male attacking their young. It changes depending on which species you want to look at.
  12. Bigman2232

It's also important to realize that many of human's habits can be seen in nature but that as human beings we can choose to ignore them and/or do it differently. Men are still naturally driven to pass on their genetics, but as humans we realize the costs of it and have created contraceptives to prevent it. Now we can have sex all we want with a smaller risk of pregnancy than if we followed purely natural laws.

As for my point. Ahrimar, got what I meant. Yes everyone has the personal choice of being or not being a virgin. But guys who don't want to be virgins will have a much more difficult time than a female who wishes to lose it.

If you polled both female and male virgins asking them why they remain a virgin you would most likely find that males remain both by choice as well as wanting to lose it but not being able to find a partner. While females exist because they want it that way.
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just a thought, but if all these women are going out and getting laid because they want to, who the Hell is laying them? Men that made the same choice I'm assuming. Takes two to tango!! And if these women are so "loose" then the chances of these male virgins should be just as good as for the women seeking it. Sorry not worded quite like I mean but I'm sure you get the point.
  14. Bigman2232

My point isn't that there are no men out there having sex or no women having sex. I'm saying that for guys, whether you are able to lose you virginity depends on how you look to girls. This means men can remain virgins even if they are fully wanting to have sex. Women on the other hand can find sex no matter what, and the only way they are still a virgin is that they have chosen to not have sex or simply aren't concerned with it.

The women who are "loose" do not give virgins better odds because the reason they are a virgin is because women don't find them attractive and these "loose" women aren't any different with their tastes.

There was a thread on the forum about the ladder theory (although it was a bad version of it and I've seen better) and a man's ladder is divided into girls he'd sleep with and admit it to everyone, sleep with and admit to a few friends, sleep with and deny it, sleep with drunk and deny it. Women have two ladders: Men she'd sleep with, Men she would never sleep with (Both having varying positions from top to bottom on the ladder).

It is the guys that are always stuck on the never sleep with ladder for every woman they meet that will remain virgins even if they want sex. Women will always have at least one guy that is willing to sleep with them. Hence unless they want to be, they don't have to remain a virgin.
  15. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I don't think the term "slut" ever needs to be applied. Because it's generally used by other people to denigrate someone or attempt to make them feel like they're doing something wrong when, in fact, sex is perfectly natural. If all they want is sex, that's their thing and it really doesn't matter enough that anyone else has a right to slap a label on them in an attempt to coerce and/or shame them into behaving the way they wish they would.
  16. Random

Random Well-Known Member

This is not true in modern society. Daycare is available and women can work and hold the same jobs, make the same income as men (generally). a woman doesn't really need a man who will stick around. She may want that and it may make things easier but it isn't a need as it used to be.

And the statement about men isn't necessarily so either. Many men simply have sex for pleasure. As I'm male, I obviously can't say for sure but it just seems to me that men, generally, enjoy sex more when they do have it. I'm not sure if it's a biological thing or what. Maybe sex just isn't as pleasurable for women. Women just don't seem to want the same things, sexually, as men do. Women seem to have sex more for emotional or psychological reasons whereas for men, it's often purely about the pleasure. Other things may be mixed in there. Obviously, men are capable of love and lovemaking but more often than not, what we seem to really want is just casual sex without all the baggage.

Now it may be that this is how we evolved. However, a whole lot of men don't want children and sex has nothing to do with reproduction for those males. Generally, women want children. I have only met a few women who absolutely said she never wants kids. So women are always looking for a potential father and that sets the standards much higher. A man looking for casual sex isn't really looking for a goddess. Just a decent looking woman who likes to have sex. Women are usually looking for absolute perfection.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008
  17. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Did you ever think that women feel exactly the same way about the fact that 90% of men want sex ONLY? You boys may be starved for sex, but there are a lot of women out there who want true love and a real relationship and who are starved for genuine love and tenderness. That's why you feel women have so much control, because the stupid ones use sex as a manipulative device, thinking that once they do the deed, the man will feel some attachment towards her (because after all, that is often how it works with women, they are just doing what they think will be an effective means of having a real loving relationship). So the other side of the coin is a woman who feels used and degraded because she slept with a guy who has no real interest in a serious relationship. It's not all sunshine and roses on this side of the fence either.
  18. Will

Will Staff Alumni

:laugh: I think he said something like "They get offered **** every day of their life" etc.
  19. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

yeah, i think that little insight is relevant here, even if it is not necessarily true, that is the (a) male perception.
  20. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I would have been a virgin by choice if it hadn't been stolen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.