women.... *DEEP SIGH*

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Aug 5, 2011.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

they make me want to turn straight lately :mellow:

it's like... the prettier they are, the more they bitch :D

i should turn straight.................. :mellow:

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey The Scream!

I don't know if it's possible to change orientations just like that, but who am I to tell you it's not possible! :hug:

Good luck with everything :)

Sincerely,

Alex

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

well, somewhere deep, im sure im bisexual... i used to date guys, but i kept on dating guys so i thought hey let me classify myself as gay so i'll get more girls instead of guys, turns out women are sooooooooooo MUCH worse... at least guys don't bitch about all the small things, the guys i dated didn't... the girls on the other hand, WOW... if there'd be such a thing as a bitch-o-meter i think it would self destruct :mellow:

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I understand. :hug:

5. »broken_smile«

»broken_smile« Banned Member

:hysterical:

6. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Well the obvious solution to this problem would be to date women who are not whinny bitches :laugh:

7. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

Scream, you made my day with this lol i agree with you though! however i must add not all women are whinny bitches, just the ones that aren't seem to be harder to find xD

8. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

well darlin what can i say? us women we just LOVE to bitch. its part of DNA dating back to Eve or something cuz...i know, we love to do it XD jks.
    Had to add my humour in there. sorry yall :p

9. »broken_smile«

»broken_smile« Banned Member

<mod edit: *sparkle*: rude> we are more complex than men <mod edit: *sparkle*: rude>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
  10. Christina.

Christina. Member

Haha, trust me, not every girl is like that. If you want to turn straight, you first need to find the girl worthy of it. Try talking to your girl friends about it, they might help. :] Good luck with things though. Hope you get things sorted. xx

11. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Girls are usually more work than guys… you need to have 'game', which is too bad, because it always struck me as being kind of dishonest or something.

Pretty ones are used to lots of attention and while some can handle it without letting their egos swell, some of them use it as an excuse to get super-demanding and picky about who they date or what they expect in a relationship.

Some not-so-pretty girls also do this because they've got that whole 'only slightly out of your range' quality that makes them appealing for those guys who feel like maybe, if they step up their game, they'd actually have a shot.

I guess it's the same for guys except they usually know where you're coming from and they know the act and they don't really need to see it-- if you're young or look like you take good care of yourself then they'll probably go for it… chances are, you'll have some things in common just because most guys are simple enough that they all kinda do.

Some thoughts…