women don't like me

Mordeci

Banned Member
I am 23 years old and never been in any kind of sexual or romantic relationship, never even had my first kiss yet. For years I thought it was because of my weight and my apperance (I am overweight and far from handsome) but after years of watching my peers I realized that this is not the reason. Men who would not be considered asthecially pleasing still manage to date, have randevous, form an active romantic social life. I realized recently that the problem is me, ever since I was a young child the opposite sex just was never intrested in me, they never wanted to be my friend, men never wanted to be my friend either but women in particular always had some adverse reaction to me, and never wanted anything to do with me. I don't know I guess I am just permintly flawed in that way,

Kaos General

I am 23 years old and never been in any kind of sexual or romantic relationship, never even had my first kiss yet. For years I thought it was because of my weight and my apperance (I am overweight and far from handsome) but after years of watching my peers I realized that this is not the reason. Men who would not be considered asthecially pleasing still manage to date, have randevous, form an active romantic social life. I realized recently that the problem is me, ever since I was a young child the opposite sex just was never intrested in me, they never wanted to be my friend, men never wanted to be my friend either but women in particular always had some adverse reaction to me, and never wanted anything to do with me. I don't know I guess I am just permintly flawed in that way,
Sounds like you have very low confidence. Improve your confidence in yourself and i guarantee you will find someone.

Kaos General

Yeah faking confidence doesnt work, women pick up on that. Work on your confidence is the best thing you can do, trust me, i know ;)

2-D

Yeah, it can be hard - but as others have said, its just working on the confidence thing, i cant really say anything as im still needing to figure out how to work on said confidence (real, not faked)

Last edited by a moderator:

IV2010

I agree with the others.....confidence does it

therapy, self esteem courses and positive self talk can all work....

Reki

Confidence matters, I hate to use that word because it can mean so many things but you already understand your situation pretty well. You're just as capable of having relationships as the next guy, you've just got more work to do to get to that point. I don't want to bum you out because you seem like a perfectly decent guy, but physical shape does matter. A lot. Not just because it makes you more attractive, it gives you the ability to relax around people and not worry if they're staring at your face, judging what you just said etc etc, which is all confidence is. Hit the gym and then start talking to women, you'll be surprised at how much easier it is when you know you look good.

KittyGirl

Do you like you, Mordeci?

First and foremost- I think any person should at least like themselves before they can invite and accept another person into their lives properly.

Mordeci

Banned Member
well just as an example on thursday I was watching a sports game with a group of people and there must have been 7 guys and 4 girls there, I went in there, feeling good, and no one would give me the time of day, occasionally a guy would ask how am I doing, as for the girls they acted as if I didn't exsit. In fact it took other people to get their attention when I had something to say to them. I spent the entire time playing with my lucky coin. It was quite a miserable experince and kind of proved my point that women have no intrest in me sexually or plutonically.

IAD121212

Don't beat yourself up over it. They are really really NOT worth getting upset about. Internet p0rn is much easier trust me. You sound way too good a person to have a woman in your life messing you about.

KittyGirl

aww... that's sad-- but you know; being in a relationship was probably the worst thing I ever did to myself.
I devoted myself to a man and completely got destroyed by him when he left me. That's the whole reason I'm here.

Love can be a wonderful thing but it can also be the worst mistake of a person's life.

If you have guyfriends who invite you over to watch sports on TV, you're already doing something right there!
I don't have any friends inviting me over for shit all! XD

I don't really know you, so, I can't say anything for sure. However, most women do pick up on faked stuff, and generally we won't necessarily pick up that it's faked confidence, but in general be suspicious, as it seems the person is faking or hiding something.

With me, I can't trust people, and generally don't even consider it, if I feel something is not right with a person - likely women have picked up on it, just not that it's that specific thing. Some women want a confident man, some aren't as bothered, I believe along with a lot of things, everyone is different. On a side note - I would say fake that whole macho tough stuff that a lot of guys do, I think in general it's a turn off to most girls... I find it probably the most unattractive thing there is.

My fiancé didn't have much confidence in himself when we met and first got together, and he was shy. It's the type of person he is that I liked. However, it is harder to find someone at times when you're very shy, or have no confidence, a lot of times we aren't aware that the person is interested. I do like it that he is more confident around me now than he was, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00