Women - Please put me out of my misery!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Recently was speaking with a local girl from my area on a dating website and we spoke for a few nights and everything seemed fine but then she stopped replying to me and I can see that she has read my messages from the progress report.

I was polite, charming and humorous yet another so called woman feels the need to ignore me for no reason despite them "searching for a kind hearted man"

I can't see why she would have any reason to ignore me having spoken to me previously without a problem and I can't face more rejection so the idea of looking again for a girlfriend is beyond my control and I shall be acting like your typical white trash jerk in order to sweep up all the local tarts. Reduced to small time talk most likely as well. Shame isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: Woman - put me out of my misery

I guess sometimes that connection just isn't there. Just because one person ignored you doesn't mean everyone else will. It doesn't have to be a reflection on you.

3. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

you live you learn you burn... textbook stuff

dont let it brake your heart, women are complex and sometimes afraid..

but that is nothing compared to how fucked/crazy/psycotic some guys are, you know the guys that fucks up everything for us good guys... its not hard to find a woman these days, but hard to find someone who dont have trust-issues..

good luck in hunting! Dont give up so easy... my dating quota is 15 to1, talk to 15 and fuck one...

//L

P.S with such a musiclist you should find a nice trashy woman that we all want, youre so sensetive :)

take care

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

In cyber, you never know what is going on for the person...maybe she was scared of the connection, maybe she was not as she presented...there are so many explanations that do not include your failure...J

5. thebaronspell

Nope this is just one case that is recent in my memory. I don't think I've spoken to a girl my own age in the flesh for a long time. Seriously can't figure it out myself but then again what do they care?

I'm just a fool looking for a clue

6. thebaronspell

I don't understand why they waste our time by saying they want nice guys when in retrospective they will end up with the residential love rat

7. thebaronspell

My downfall I guess was being over sensitive. Some girl who lives in my town found my addy online and asked to meet up with me and I honoured her wish then discovered she was a sleeze and rejected her advances to sleep with her. She found it weird that somebody said no to her.

8. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

some things are the way they are...

but dont change to much, girls love sensitive guys...

just play the game like youre a hardboiled motherfucker

//L

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As it is said, there is no accounting for taste (or lack thereof)...J

10. thebaronspell

Hmm... Drop my failing real nice guy persona for a flawless jerk?
    It's all very well informing me that girls like nice guys but I can't wait around forever or can I?

11. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

It's just part of the dating game dude. People do the same thing when you meet in person by not returning calls ect. Dating sites are a number game, and the odds are not in your favor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.