Women, tut tut

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACRon

What do you mean by "your moods"?

I understand your viewpoint of world perfectly. I've read all of your posts in this Let It All Out section and I get the impression that you dismiss someone that doesn't agree with your viewpoint as someone that doesn't understand it. This is just the impression I, personally, get from your posts and my response is basically that not agreeing and not understanding are very different things. I understand your cynical viewpoint and I understand your hatred of religion. You also talk very passionately about getting a peaceful world but then turn around and almost sneer at someone that has a different view/belief system. Hypocritical no?
Please don't take this as insulting either as it's not intended to be. It's just my take on this. I don't want to get into an argument. I'm just challenging some of your points.

The world affects everyone. Everyone has different issues with it. I have lots of issues with the world, which probably differ from yours. That's not to say my issues or your issues are wrong. It's just that we are different people.

You have basically written the stereotypical societal view of what men and women are about. Men are saviours of the world. Women are fluffy, looking after the men types. Is that not a pretty backward view to take? Isn't equal rights supposed to be at the forefront of world issues right now? I don't want to get into a debate about gender right now but what you have written there is totally and utterly sexist and very condescending towards women. You write about the future and how we should all live together in peace but until archaeic views that men are superior to women (which is how your post comes across) are snuffed out that won't happen.

Emotions are communication. Communication is quite possibly one of the most important things in a modern world. Being scared of emotion, especially as you seem quite intelligent, literate and well spoken, is rediculous. If more people embraced and tried to understand emotion the world would be a more cohesive place. Emotion is not a bad thing to show or have.

The reason you're at loggerheads with women is because you come across as someone very patronising and egotistical and that immediately brings warning signs into a womens brain (obviously I do not speak for all women) that perhaps you are not a genuine person that really wants to show support or warmth. It's about instinct and reading between the lines. And those hidden messages that you seem to be sending (maybe you are, maybe you aren't) aren't very nice.

And it's not that I don't understand your points because I do. It's that I also understand those hidden points you are making too. Maybe you know that's how you come across and maybe you don't. Maybe you don't care or maybe you do.

I'll finish by saying that all that I've said here isn't meant to offend or insult. It's my honest opinion on what you have posted and an honest attempt to give you some answers.
Erm, ta. Your right about everything you said. I promise I will be a good boy from now on.

This was designed as a stereotypical sexist (perhaps even, humouros? did you consider that?) thread just highlighting the fact that girls have holes and boys fill holes. I may of been inspired by the thread "I fucking hate men". pardon me for standing up for the sperm givers.

Equality will only be had when neither sex have holes or holefillers and we breeded by telepathic acceptance of anothers genes (see Im not that backward) Will that be enough for the feminists? will they then leave us in peace? I get the distinct impression, erm, whats that saying. Oh yes "a slave begins by demanding justice, and ends by wanting to wear the crown"

Women, know your limits!

(Any references to the fact britains chief monach is a queen will be laughed away with contempt:laugh:)
---------------------------------------

Erm, No, My other threads have been about recognition I think. I was trying to find out that I wasn't the only one who sees things like I do in regards to our place on the earth.Religious reasoning to me is a no go area, I made that quite clear but people kept throwing it in my face in what I felt to be a derogatory manor and it got my back up. sorry if I snapped but I won't entertain ideas from sources who believe the earth was the grand design of a god that watches everything we do. People are just a surface nuisance to mother nature.

Look you raise a lot of good points but Im not feeling upto writing an essay today, however I am gratefull you've been on my case and I have noted your perceptions as valid due to the fact I am covetting women as I have a natural overiding instinct to breed with one of you icky creatures one day.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I guess I see things in a whole different light. I understand - tho I don't always "understand" - that males and females are different emotionally as well as physically, and that we were designed that way in the beginning for good reasons... whatever those reasons might be... my Creator hasn't let me in on His reasons for doing as He did... and that's ok cause I don't have to know everything. I'm too analytical as it is.:dry:

What I DO know, or think I know, is that both genders are human beings with feelings and basic needs, and that kindness towards each other, regardless of gender, is a good, tho underused, thing.:sad: I also know, or think I know, that there are "femi-nazis" as well as "macho shitheads" and that both are irritating, to me, anyway. I don't care for the "don't-open-the-door-for-me-I'm-perfectly-able-to-open-it-myself" as well as the "patting-the-ass-and-seeing-females-as-potential-conquests-only". Both are hateful and unhelpful attitudes and behaviors and only serve to widen the gap between us.

We are human beings first, male or female second, and, as I said, a little kindness and understanding goes a long way. I've been screwed over by men, but I don't take it out on the entire male gender, just as I know men who have been screwed over by women and don't take it out on the entire female gender. What a radically pacifistic concept...:wink:

Well, that's my tuppence worth, for whatever it means.:smile:

Peace to all, that's my motto!:smile:

love,

least

B

**BeautyIsThin**

That's fine if you don't want to reply to my points. I don't mind. I'm not a feminist in any sense of the word. In fact I'm pretty "girlie" but I like a good discussion and your posts got me thinking so I thought I would reply.

Apologies if I missed that this was supposed to be a humourous thread. It didn't come across as that to me but then, I AM just a female......so...

ACRon

That's fine if you don't want to reply to my points. I don't mind. I'm not a feminist in any sense of the word. In fact I'm pretty "girlie" but I like a good discussion and your posts got me thinking so I thought I would reply.

Apologies if I missed that this was supposed to be a humourous thread. It didn't come across as that to me but then, I AM just a female......so...
Glad to see were all learning, yes you are just a female:smile: I am just a man, I can only really look at one thing at a time and your post threw up so many individual points, it overloaded my system, and lets just say NASA aren't hassling me to join.

Now, back to the breeding, who's first?:laugh:

only kidding. I only have eyes for painNsiolence.:serenade:

ACRon

lol :ohmy: omg!! don't the rest of us get some of that babyface loving !? :ohmy: fine then be like that! :tongue:
Now now wait your turn. Patience is a virtue. I'll be done with Carolyn in 5 mins (lucky girl) Now, put a pizza in the oven and I'll see you later:wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00