Women who interfere....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by BlackPegasus, Jun 3, 2008.

1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

How do you deal with an obsessive woman who tried to come between you and your man? I honestly can't understand what would drive someone to think they should come before the woman a man loves. It's sad that they must be so insecure but it angers me when they lie and twist things to cause problems. And this is a married woman in her 40s with kids who ought to know better.
  2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

tell her clearly to "fuck off" and that your relationship isn't a threesome with her. tell her clearly how unwelcome she is. :smile:

the harsher the better. if you leave it too long she'll mess with both of your heads. i've learnt to keep my distance from people like that.

she might be jealous of your good relationship and have a really shitty relationship with her own husband and feels like she needs to sabotage anything good she sees and has a pathological need to CONTROL and destroy things like magic and love...some people are vindictive and cruel like that because they lead unhappy lives and refuse to look at their actions and behaviours.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  3. BlackPegasus

Thanks for the reply. I told her politely how I felt and I hope she respects it. If not I'll have to get nasty and I'm pretty sure she won't like me being nasty.
  4. BlackPegasus

Well this person is officially out of my life. She tried the poor little me thing but with all the pain and problems she caused there is no way I would have been able to tolerate her. So hopefully she will stay out of our lives and not try to sneak back in. Things have been great since then. :)