Wondering Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill

I'm having a really hard time and I can't think of any reason's to stay.
I really don't have any friends and my family could basically care less.
I just can't continue to live in this circle. I have cut and I still feel like crap I just can't get my head into the right place. I am scared but I don't know what I am scared of. I've been trying to put my life together and to make some real changes but they don't seem to be working. I stll feel like I want to die. Will this feeling ever leave me? I have a therapist that I talk to weekly but I still feel like this. What should I do? Where do I turn?

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having a really tough time at the moment.. I can hear your pain in your post. Sounds like you're being active in trying to change your life and how you're feeling.. but it has not produced the desired effects for you yet. I don't know the details, but i'm guessing that such changes will take time.. i do believe that things won't always be like this. Give yourself a chance.. don't give up yet, please.

And please keep on reaching out, especially while you're feeling so desperate. You said you're in therapy. Could you call your counsellor and ask to see her before your next weekly appointment? It may help to talk to her about how you're feeling.. like tell her your fears..you're feelings.. and how you're still feeling like you want to die.

Thinking of you
:arms:
Jenny x

Jill

I could continue to go day to day in this hell hole I call a life but I don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of trying to make sense of it all or even one thing. Why can this not be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00