Wondering

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Alaskagurl09, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alaskagurl09

Alaskagurl09 Member

Has anyone ever felt like all that they are good for is to be used. That is how I feel. All throughout my life men have used for their own pleasure. I can't remember a time that I went more than 6 months between attacks. I just feel like maybe I shouldnt fight it. Maybe I should just imbrace it. Maybe then it wouldnt be so hard. I mean what other options do I have. I feel like the fight is just leaving me and that I am just falling.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I understand what you are feeling. After 3 years of being my dad's object I gave up on the dream/idea/desire to be part of someone's life. I was and am too afraid that I will be further objectified, abused, and assaulted in ways that will further crush me into a greater feeling of nothingness.

I don't know what your options are. I can tell you the one I chose which is isolation has kept my body safe, but it has caused my heart to become so neglected and needing of human contact, compassion, and connection that I feel as bad if not worse then I did during those three years. So I also understand the feeling that "the fight is just leaving..."

I wish I could give you advice, but unfortunately all I am able to do is tell you I understand what you are going through.

3. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

Jups. Part of me thinks I was made to be abused. All I'm good for, is for men to abuse me.

Working in therapy on that. Also to make myself less vulnerable and more assertive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.