Won't be here long

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MMMeeeeee, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMMeeeeee

MMMeeeeee New Member

Just a quick Hi to everyone here.. especially to the people who support people like myselves who don't want to carry on.

No idea why I joined, Made my mind up last week and been in preparation for it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We do not support suicide hun No we are a pro life forum we support our members in getting help in understanding your pain and sadness. You reach out here okay see the kindness you get I was like you when i came but this place kept me safe i am still here Hope you reach out and get feeling better hugs
  3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi :) I hope that you change your mind. We would like you to stick around and find less tragic coping methods if possible. My pm box is always open xx
  4. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

I'd like to think you joined because somewhere inside you there's a kernel of life you still want to live! I hope you'll choose to try to beat the feelings we have, we just need to stick together.
  5. Craig

Craig Banned Member

Life is worth more than you understand. I dont know your story but I do know you can get help here if your willing to seek it out. I cant beleave that a part of you dosnt still want to live.

Feel free to message me if you need to talk
  6. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

Hi, if you wanted to slip away you wouldnt have joined the forum- we are here to help you through times, not to promote suicide. i just hope you can reach out for the help you need, talk to us and let us help.

stay safe
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :) :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.