• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Won't be here long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick Hi to everyone here.. especially to the people who support people like myselves who don't want to carry on.

No idea why I joined, Made my mind up last week and been in preparation for it.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
We do not support suicide hun No we are a pro life forum we support our members in getting help in understanding your pain and sadness. You reach out here okay see the kindness you get I was like you when i came but this place kept me safe i am still here Hope you reach out and get feeling better hugs

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Hi :) I hope that you change your mind. We would like you to stick around and find less tragic coping methods if possible. My pm box is always open xx

No idea why I joined, Made my mind up last week and been in preparation for it.
I'd like to think you joined because somewhere inside you there's a kernel of life you still want to live! I hope you'll choose to try to beat the feelings we have, we just need to stick together.

Craig

Banned Member
Life is worth more than you understand. I dont know your story but I do know you can get help here if your willing to seek it out. I cant beleave that a part of you dosnt still want to live.

Feel free to message me if you need to talk

Monoka

Hi, if you wanted to slip away you wouldnt have joined the forum- we are here to help you through times, not to promote suicide. i just hope you can reach out for the help you need, talk to us and let us help.

stay safe
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00