Won't bother again!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Fed up of feeling cast aside. Fed up of trying to help for it to be shoved in my face. You set yourself up for this, don't keep bitching at me because you can't hack it. I won't suggest anything to help again.

FUCK OFF!

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

wnat is going ? I am sorry it is not going well and if you want to talk or rant I am happy to listen.... :hug:

3. Butterfly

Domestic disputes whilst manic are not good for me. Neither was having my car wing mirror smashed. I'm feeling so fed up tonight.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know how this feels...breathe...and know it might be a good time to step back...during these times, I say things I regret, do things I cannot afford, etc.

5. Butterfly

Im just laying in the dark at the moment, trying to calm it down but I just have so many thoughts going round my head. Im feeling hurt because all I literally did was tell my fiance a certain job had become available, one that he wants so he can go and do his masters degree. Instead, because hes tired and not focused enough to write the applicaton tonight he tells me I shouldnt have bothered and chuck his laptop onn the floor and goes to bed in a huff. Earlier on I did some washing, and becuase I didnt hang it up fast enough as I was looking for hangers he snatched them off me and did it himself. Its not just tonight, its other things too over the pastt couple of weeks. Im sacrificing my lay ins on my days off toto drive him miles to work and I get treated like shit for it. Im just fed up. Im sure it wil blow over. But I dont need it when im manic.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe he should have a complete physical because his mood swings might be a sign of something else

7. anceintsz

anceintsz Member

Sounds like what my mom went through. She had two relationships, both of them bipolar guys. Boy she knows how to pick them. My sister has a different dad. But my mom explained to me over and over again what bipolar people are like. THAT sounds like someone who's bipolar. She had to learn for 10 years that you cannot change someone who is like that.

Maybe he isn't though. Maybe just over-thinking his anger. I will tell you this: my mom was almost beaten dead during those two marriages. Even had a gun stuck in her face by my sister's dad. Thing about those guys too is they lie their asses off to cover up what they've done. Be careful.

8. Butterfly

It's okay. He worked 18 days in a row without having a day off, so he was bound to be snappy. It's okay now :)