Wont ever stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Secret wounds, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Why should i stop self harming? I love it, it feels great, So what if i have scars on my fuckin arms. If i like doing something why should i stop. Im always careful i dont cut too deep just cut enough to see the blood so why the fuck should i stop, there is no reason to stop is there? Everything else we do in life has some sort of danger attached to it so why should i stop cutting myself. Im in so much fuckin pain even if i wanted to stop i couldnt its the only thing that keeps me alive. I emailed an old friend today and told them iv been cutting myself they told me as long as im having fun along the way why stop? i guess i got my answer then.

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Self-harm is addictive. I cut a few days ago (after not cutting for two years, but inflicting harm in other ways) and I can't stop thinking about doing it again.

I'm at a loss for what to tell you to do, but just hang in there. :hug:

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

may be you´ll want to stop when you start getting rejected by the society, by friends and parents, because you'll unless your friends do it too. the biggest problem i think, is when ou don´t care about the care of the rest of the world, and then is when is too late i think. i have the same answer that you have, and guess what? everything is shit, but i´m happy with my answer too. i, in your place, would think about what i really want, right now, because i thnik there's no way back, think about it and take care

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Yeah good post.
    The only reason is because of fucking society and what they think of it. People cant accept difference or understand why we cut. And it's pain having to constantly hide the cuts. so there's society's views and also you may do some damage.
    you say you stay at a safe range, but what if you slip or get more daring oneday?
    I know I have, I used to start out with little scratches with a knife, now I use a blade and bleed so much.
    The more you do it the more you want it and the deeper you may go. Some poeple have to get operated on because of their cutting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.