Wont is better than can't

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Can't means that with some help you will. Won't means there is no more helping. To all the things I spent my life saying I can't I 'm changing it to I won't. I can't stand the loneliness. I won't stand the loneliness. I can't stand the pain. I won't stand the pain. I can't stand being ignored. I won't stand being ignored. I can't stand having my feelings hurt again. I won't stand having my feelings hurt again. I can't stand being such an empty shell. I won't stand being such an empty shell. I can't stand living anymore. I won't be living anymore.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I do hope you can stay safe and get better :hug:

3. itmahanh

Can't do that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2007
  4. itmahanh

Sorry I wont.

5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:unsure:

But you can't give up. You won't give up. You can't ignore all the good you've done in this world. You won't ignore all the good you've done in this world.

Hang on in there. Please. Don't start thinking like that. I care. Thinking of you.

6. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

please stay safe. i'm sorry your hurting .
    you helped me yesterday let me help you if i can.
    if you can't stay safe for yourself then stay safe for me or for anybody else you have helped.
    pm if you want to.
    please don't hurt yourself

7. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Hey There !

Y'know what, I have had my worst day to date and had a long chat with the local priest tonight during Confession (Catholic) He refused to give me penance saying that I was suffering enough.

And so are you ! You don't have to punish yourself !

Hey, you have been a massive help and inspiration to an awful lot of us. You have been there for us when we were on the floor. Don't think for one second you are alone in your suffering. Each and every one of us will share it with you.

We don't abandon each other here. We love and care for each other.

Anyway, please come through this ! I will need your support in the future.

Stay Safe

Jay x:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.