Won't see tomorrow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't do this anymre...Its too much. I cant face another day at work, with the same feelings and emotions..Im a failure!!!

I, AM. OVER!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hang on here ok hun Don't let go I know it is hard but you are NOT a failure hun your not you are a survivor hun. Please reach out and get some help for you ok You deserve compassion and kindness hun hugs
  3. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

hang in there :( if you need to talk i will listen xxx
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Not even my own fucking FAMILY can be kind!!!! Fuck this world.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You don't always need family... do you have a friends? a pdoc? therapist? all those people can be kind and give you support and also don't forget you have us!! :)
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I have no one. Even a measly 2 mile lift to work is to hard for them!!!! But they can run everyone else around as they want!!!!! I wont be going to work anyway tmrw. Fuck this life
  7. yep

yep Well-Known Member

So you family can't or wont support you very much. How they come to be that way? What do you think they act like that? and perhaps more important , what do you do for them so they feel like supporting you? You don't want to go to work, welcome to my club! you feel a failure, do you mean to yourself or is that to others?
    This questions are for you , not for me.
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

any better today?
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is awful to be treated that way, like you do not count...I know because I grew up with it...but I had to put my family on the back burner, realize how very screwed up they were and make a life for myself that did not use their impressions as anything I depended upon...you are not the failure...you are surrounded by mean and self-centered people
  10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting the support you want and need from family. If we cannot rely on them, we have to learn not to have expectations of them - for assistance, support, good words, encouragement. Yes, it makes things a little tougher until we've started to develop our own life and being to find our own true supports in that life. It is doable over time.

Keep posting here to boost yourself up as you begin to create your own new support system and make good, reliable connections in your life. Will be thinking of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.