Won't someone hear me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been trying for months for my mother to hear me. She got really sick recently and dosnt wanna hear about my problems. Her negligence caused me and my bf to break up and for him to hate me. I have tried reaching out to her. She is so tired if hearing me talk. I feel like if my mom ant even help and won't listen, why should anyone else. My dad sosnt know about my suisidle attempts. No one but me dose. I feel like I am so alone and that if I continue down this path I will die. If it Wernt for my consideration for others I would have killed myself a long time ago. You never ever could have guessed that I would be susiidle. My moms Bria abusie and he threw a laptop at me on Xmas eve. Who dose that! I am so alone in the world. I wish I cloud just have someone to love me unconditionally. I have thought about having a baby but I cant do that to my mom and dad. And who would want to touch a cutter anyways. I am so done with this life I have been given. I just wish I could die. Maybe then my mom would stop choosing abusive boyfriends over her darn kids. She has done this before. He used to beat her and say if u tell anyone I will go after they youngest next. He got thrown out and I watched me mom become depressed. She wrote nastey things on the mirrors all over the house. Maybe I should have erased it. I let nature take over and she admitted herself into a hospital. I wish she could understand how useless I feel all the time. Can someone hear me. Can some one help.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

We can try hun - I hear you are in pain......don't know how old you are so I was wondering if there's anyway you could think about finding somewhere else to stay as home is toxic for you - you do not deserve to have to mother your own mother or to feel that you cannot rely on her for support and guidance.

Good that you have reached out to SF, and we will try to help you all we can hun. And you know that you can always come here and write it all out and ask for what you feel you're needing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.