wooooooohoooooooooo i get fucked over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

Im being booked in for a work capability assessment in the next month because i am on income support, because they want everyone on this useless employment support allowance. Its great on the surface, for the government that is. Essentially they dont acknowledge mental health as a reason to be incapable of work. So that means i go from £183 a fortnight all the way down to £130, take away deductions thats £122 a fortnight. The biggest problem is this, they are forcing people onto benefits and making people get a job. Ok so how are they gonna do this then seeing as their are no jobs out their at all? The unemployment figures just keep climbing and climbing daily and now they are expecting people who have, like me been on benefits nearly all my life with no prospects of a job. Its not the fact that i dont wanna work, its the fact that no-one will fucking employ me. When did it come to this? I feel like going to canary wharf and punching as many of the ****s in suits as i can. Im suffering because of a bunch of rich wankers that lo and behold are still fucking rich

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Yeah, kinda know the feeling, they like to screw people over who get benefits in the US too. They give you as little as possible in order to force you to get a job, meanwhile the job market sucks and you can't find one.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Dont you just love the tories, same shit, different head of the crap party! :dry:
This is the start of the whole "lets axe everyone's benefits even if they're half dead!"
News tonight said they are now going to look at how they judge incapacity :rant:
So, you have MS...tough!
What you mean you have crippling arthritis...too bad!
Schizophrenia...never heard of it!

They make me bloody sick, all they care about is the rich getting richer.
My 74 year old mother just told me they cut the winter fuel allowance for pensioners.......bloody BASTARDS!!!!

IV2010

sames happening in my country too Wayne...it's so unfair
the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
damned politicians!

Wayne, hi by the way, been a while.
Me too mate, im at college , so instead of letting me retrain in a job that is all about giving and for pants money.
They have now stopped my money and tell me to get a job, even though there are none.
I have paid into the system for 25 years too.
As Terry said, Tories.............. Jeeeessshhh, how could the public possibly figure that this bunch of capatilist, self centred, greedy, selfish, elitist morons would give anything to this world is beyond me.
Captilism breeds anarchy, but anarchy breeds life.

Kaos General

Yeah and thats something i cant get my head around, why the hell are they cutting the winter fuel allowance? Thats one thing that should have been left alone. Im just becoming so sick of being treated like some scrounger. If i was on drugs i'll have all the money possible thrown at me.

Avarice

I'm on ESA and get £180 a fortnight for mental health issues, so it's not that bad and they do recognise mental health as a reason for being incapable for work. Personally I don't find it all that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00