woosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortdesinos

I don't know if I can survive my life.
I am taking all these pills that zap me of energy.
If I don't take the pills, I'll probably get depressed again.
I am frustrated and exhausted.
I have nowhere to turn.
I do not have the type of sustained friendships that I want.
I don't know where to meet people.
I don't know what the purpose of continuing on is.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Have you told your doc the meds cause you to be drained i switched my meds and got on wellbutrinxr and it gives me energy i hope you can find a new medciation that will help you feel more alive hugs

mortdesinos

Thanks. I told my psychiatrist I went to a conference where Provigil was discussed as treatment for bipolar disorder alongside other medications. She said she might put me on that after taking me off Depakote. Maybe Provigil will boost my energy.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HOpe you are on some meds that will give you some energy back there is no reason to be so drained all time let us know how you are doing

mortdesinos

I am off of Depakote, but not on Provigil, at least not yet. I see the pdoc tomorrow so I'm trying to hold out until then, but today I've been feeling so miserable and complacent every second.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Iknow howhard ti tis to wait when all you want is relief I do hope you speak clearly to your pdoc and let know just what your feeling You need energy lots of meds can give you that I hope tomorrow your new meds get started and you feel that effects of them soon. Hang on okay so change will happen and just keep postingokay keep letting the pain out here until you get some relief hugs to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00