Word of warning

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This is a word of warning for all of you who are in the UK and specifically london. If you go to Kings college hospital or Guys and St thomas for the emergency service beware. In fact this applies to all emergency NHS dental services. They are run by 4th year dental students, and judging by what happened today and last week, only go if its a last resort.

First tooth they took out they hit the main nerve in my jaw twice numbing it. I can forgive that. Today they did the same thing again but this time they didnt numb it properly and damn believe me when i say it hurts. If that was the only problem fair enough but there was a abcess underneath the damn thing as well so i also had a mouth full of nasty nasty shit as well.

Main thing though is my tooth is gone but damn im in severe pain though

2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I hate the dentist, last time I was in to the dentist I was worked on for six straight hours, had twelve shots of Novocaine and it stopped working after eight shots, nothing like getting your teeth ground down with no pain relief.

The dentist later told me that he did not want to have to put me through two three hour sessions and wanted to get it all out of the way at once, asshole.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I HATE going to the dentist!!! Sorry you're still in pain, but at least the tooth is finally gone!

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

laaaaaaaaaame. I hate dentists....

5. Kaos General

dentists dont bother me in the slightest, it was the way they went about it. Yeah my tooth is gone but now half my lip is numb because they hit the nerve when they put in the novacaine. That was after they made me wait 2 hours to be seen. Funny thing was when i kicked off at them i got seen instantly

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*cringe* That's making my whole face hurt! Hope you never have to go back there!

7. Kaos General

It'll get better, i hope

8. Suizide

Suizide Member

So much for socialized health care eh? :inv:

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ohh! I sympathize with you....that must hurt!!
    I hate dentists too...hope it's better soon