words are the worst tool of all

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by total eclipse, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

self harm the deepest harm done is with words they don't show the damage done but god they go so deep and the inner scars never leave
    i hate the words inside that stay that never leave
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Ugh I totally understand that, words that get under your skin. sorry someone said mean things to you. I bet they are not true. Take care.
  3. total eclipse

Its ok i know who i am i know take care of you ok
  4. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

You're so right. I still live with terrible memories from my childhood after what people have said to me. The ridicule is so insulting and hurtful, and it really shapes how you feel about yourself and interact with others..

I'm sorry if someone has said hurtful things to you - I know it's difficult to deal with. Please try and stay strong.
  5. total eclipse

It is hard because it is the same people that harm today the ones that are suppose to care use words to destroy and they do destroy and then make it look like they are a victim when they are the ones that are attacking that are out for the kill they are the ones attacking me not vice verca look at who is attacking who on each post not here ok on another place
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As you see in my sig, I agree with you wholeheartedly...although very difficult to achieve, I am still trying to have some defensive layer so that the words of those who are mean and purposely hateful do not hurt as much, but it is so difficult...I am so pleased you contacted me, and so sorry you had to...please try to forget about that moron, because she does not know what a true jewel you are (and if you ever need to be reminded, you have all my numbers)...much caring
  7. total eclipse

Im ok now just initial blow you know stung a bit i am thrown away again but it is for the best i overstayed my welcome there i have not be wanted there for a long time
    I hope she heals now i have been banned i hope she can forgive and move on as was stated to me to do i have been thrown away so many times i feel nothing i am numb to it all now Thank you for responding to my pm but you are right i need to know when to walk away from someone who will never truly understand me or accept the fact i am so dam sorry i hurt her or anyone i wanted to help and i harmed so it is best i am banned a vote was taken he said a vote that all wanted me gone she has so much care yet so much pain inside her she attacks so brilliantly with her words words she knows would tear me apart it worked i hope now you can move on you have done what you have set out to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.