Words.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by resistance, May 10, 2007.

1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

Why the heck was I put on this earth. Everyone would be better off without me.

I want to cut myself. I want to cut myself. I want to cut myself. I want to cut myself. I want to cuy myself. I want to cut myself. And I will. Fuck it.

FUCK YOU RESISTANCE!!!!!!

Gah.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I am such a fucking idiot. :wallbash:

Why do I do this to myself?
    I wish my brain would shut up. :(

3. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Here if you ever wanna talk, will PM you later when I have a chance :hug:

4. i wish i could shut up your brain for you. all i can do is say im also here, and give you a :hug: hang in there honey xx

5. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

Resistance,

You may hate yourself but I don't nor does anyone else and Tom sure doesn't either. I love you, I always will too and you know that. You were put on this Earth to make other peoples lives happier and the world a better place, you're already doing that too, look at the impact you've had on my life and I've only known your for about a month or so. I wouldn't be better off without you, no way; I'd be lost without. Rowan Atkinson summed up my feelings about you perfectly in Blackadder - "Life without you is like a broken pencil... Pointless."

Would I of disobeyed my parents on Tuesday by lieing to them saying that I was meeting a friend down town and then sneaking off to the train station, without any spare clothes or underwear, buying a train ticket with my student rail card, costing me £13.20 because you weren't feeling too good and actually getting on the train, on my own, to see you, if there was anything to hate about you? The price didn't matter to me though because I'd pay any price to try and make you happy. I did see you and I got home yesterday, I wish I didn't have to leave because I love spending time with you.

I saw you for the first time on the 27th of April, 2 days before your 19th birthday on the 29th of April and I stayed till your birthday was over too because I love you. I discovered that you were the only one for me in that short time that I stayed round your house and we clicked, you even said so yourself, we clicked.

I visited you last week too, on Friday, on the 4th of May, in the morning till Monday, the 7th of May, in the evening at 21:39. I loved every second of it too, I've never felt so comfortable with anyone before and I can honestly say that I had the time of my life with you too.

I think you're perfect, in every way possible and there's proof of that in the text that I sent you on the way home on Monday too, I'll put it on here, to refresh your memory;

"I miss you so much. I don't feel well at all. It just doesn't feel right, why do I have to leave when I'm having the time of my life with the most amazing, important and perfect person that has ever stepped foot on this corrupted yet beautiful planet of ours... Earth is only beautiful because you're here - Earth would be a squalled, dismal and hideous mess without your existence. If you were a song you'd be a melodical masterpiece, full of emotion and intricacy... It would be the true definition of perfection; just like you already are. I'd listen to you every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year and i'd enjoy every second of it, wholeheartly, just like I already do when I'm with you. I love you with every part of me and I always will. I hope the walk home is going well. I'm eternally yours and its not long till we see each other again. You have a permanent home in my heart, you're a big part of me and you always will be. You make me complete."

I'm so glad you entered my life and I never want you to leave it either.

I love you.

I meant every single letter in that text from the bottom of my heart, I still do and I always will, nothing is ever going to change that.

I'm always here for you, to help you with every step of the way on everything that you embark on.

I'll be seeing you on Friday (tomorrow) evening or Saturday morning too and I can't wait, I'm so excited, I'd come now if it wasn't my Mother's 48th birthday tomorrow and if it wasn't anybody else's birthday then I would be straight there, to see you.

You kept saying that you didn't deserve me, well, you do deserve me, not that I'm perfect, I'm far perfect and if anything, I don't deserve you, your calibre exceeds mine by far.

You know that my Dad is fuming at me too because of what I did on Tuesday but I don't care, I don't care if he's angry or upset at me because it was worth every second of the time that I got to spend with you, the money that I spent to see you and the anger/sorrow that my Dad has for me now.

Callum.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007