words

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Broken_Heart, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

im not sure why, but last night i got the idea to cut the word "broken" across my wrist about an inch below my hand. i really dotn wanna cut agian, but i think ive just been stressed. it would be hard to hide, but i dont care about who sees my cuts anymore. theyre too hard to hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone else ever cut words?

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

I have cut inatials into my leg before
    my grandma cut the name "max" on her upper-arm
    my friend was going to cut "i love her" into his arm

cutting words is perfectly fine :)

3. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

ive cut "hi" and the f word (hard to hide!) onto my arm... but thats really it

4. Epical Taylz

i have only cut inatials
    im afraid to cut anything else -.-

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

i cut the word fat across my stomach once.. lucky me it faded away, so I can wear a 2piece bathing suit

i also cut fuck up on my chest a long time ago too.

6. Loc

Loc Active Member

Sure. I cut 'I hate me' on my chest and 'stupid' on my stomach. I can still make it out even though it's been cut over many times

7. Epical Taylz

i wanna do hardcore writing on my hips.. ://
    i think itd look cool actually

8. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

I always get confused about cutting words, is it art of self harm? Both I guess. Easy to think of it like scarification, and think it dosen't count, but thats different cos someone else does it, I guess thats indirect self harm maybe?

I cut an "M" on to the back of my hand about a year ago, won't go it to why. Went over it every time it healed. I can still see the scar from it, which is strange, cos it was pretty superficial, but I like that it's still there, stops me forgetting about stuff.

I also cut "Alone" in to my thigh, that was a long time ago, but is still pretty easy to make out, I wish I haden't done that one, just makes me miss Susan more when she's not around.

Other that that I've not cut any words that have lasted, I find then hard to do, as with some letters, you have to cut over a cut, and I hate doing that. I guess it's good, if I'd cut every word I'd ever though of cutting, then my body would look even worse than it does.

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that cutting words is 'fine,' since no cutting is 'fine' in my opinion, but it is something that some people do. I personally don't cut words, mostly because they're a lot more difficult to explain than cuts on your arm or something.

10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I almost always cut words on my arms... Love me, Alone, Help, failure, i love you or HER name... I didnt take it as art but i just express pain with it and i liked her name wroten on my arm...

11. Epical Taylz

to write love in her arms

i love that song, and its good for this situation
    the title i mean

ive wanted to cut slut on my hips
    and im my hand
    i dont know how id get away with it though

i have a shark tooth anklet
    whenever i wanna cut i use that
    i have to buy a new one :X

12. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

You can PM anytime... You wont be unheard...and dont cut please...:hug:

13. Epical Taylz

hah thank you for the concern.
    its an addiction, very hard to quit lmao

14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I know it, beleive me...:)

I was lucky (haha) enough that i was getting less depressed so it wasnt that hard for me... i dont know how would i stop with severe depression...

15. Epical Taylz

haha i see you read my other post

yeah its hard, i get to the point where im hearing voices
    and feelign pain when theres nothing there..

16. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

failure.
    it exists only in our minds...

i feel like making it exist on my body as well...

:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.