Words

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by My_eyes_lie, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

Does anyone else cut words? I do and it freaked my doctor out the first time she saw it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no i don't but everyone has their own way of dealing with life if cutting words do it for you then go for it.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I don't know what "cut words" means.

:hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

It means cutting words onto your body, rather than just lines,

And I did it once.

5. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

i do from time to time. I find when i dont cut words i have to cut many many times before i can stop. When i cut words it gives a sense of an end point and when ive finished whatever i want to say it is much easier to stop.

6. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

The problem i find with cutting words is that words turn into phrases, and phrases turn into sentances, and so on. But i suppose thats not much different then other cutting. It always escalates :(

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

A lot of people on here have told me they do and I've read on other sites about people doing that so I'm unsure as to why he was so freaked out by it :dunno: :hug:

8. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i do every now and then but luckily no one ever saw before and i'm intending on keeping it that way

9. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

Yea, Now not only do I have scars I have scars that say, fat, ugly, worthless, damaged, failure, and hate :-/

10. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Cut a name into me. Can still see it pretty clearly after it scarred. Boy do I regret that one. :mellow:

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Been there, :sad:

Just wanted to send ya a :hug:

12. Robin

Robin Guest

Have a friend who got so disgusted with herself that she wrote everything she thought of herself on herself with permanent marker pen, after that I don't recall her trying to break her bones with a hammer, might work for you too :)

13. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Seemed like an okay idea at the time eh.. now you look at the scarred name and it just brings back painful memories.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.