words.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SashaJade, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

Have you ever had those urges to just carve words into yourself?

I have. And I'm having them right now. This urge is so uncontrollable. I just want my body to show what I feel about it. The words would tell what I cannot.

I'm trying so hard not to do anything to myself, but these urges are getting harder and harder to resist.

Everything just seems to be going wrong for me right now and I just can't cope with any of this.

I think the words could be the least of my worries with the way i'm feeling.

2. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

hunni im sorry your feeling so bad right now, can you talk to us and maybe we can try help keep you safe tonight :hug:

3. SashaJade

Im trying so hard to fight this, doing everything in my power to distact myself.

Hell, I even got so wound up I cut all most of my hair off.

I'm still battling however. I think I might just break so I don't feel like this anymore.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope being in chat is cheering you up some, Sam! Glad to see ya around, as usual. ;)

5. SashaJade

its distracting me, but I know once i log out im on my own...
    And thats the hardest part.

6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

TakenControl, I missed you. I am sorry I have to communicate with you this way. I hope you remember me.

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i remember you steve. i hope you return to chat soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.