Work Again

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Shock, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Hey so this isnt really anything too bad i was just wondering what people thought.

I got a job and they offered we a part time position so I can do uni at the same time. I dropped out of uni becuase studying and working was difficult even though they were both part time. But I havent told work I've quit uni. I think if they knew theyd like me to work full time.

Im I just lazy to not work full time? The money working part times enough but on the days I dont work I just feel a bit guilty. What do you guys think?

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Personally i think it is your choice. If you can survive financially on a part time wage go for it. Did you sign a contract with part time hours? If you did they cant change your hours with out your consent.
    No need to feel guilty

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i have always work part time it is ones own choice if you want to you can pick up more hours on days you feel like it right. Do what is best for you

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

If you don't want to work full time, you shouldn't have to.
    If you feel guilty about not telling your work that you dropped out, you could tell them and just insist that you can't take more hours.

It shouldn't be a big deal either way and it doesn't make you lazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.