Work in progress

MelissAaaa

SF Supporter
Hello everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been in here. I find it hard to connect sometimes but wanted to check in. I’ve been doing very well seeing a psychiatrist every 2 weeks now and I think I’ve finally found the help and meds I needed. I was diagnosed bipolar and recently was something called Manic? Idk I’m learning but I’m thankful for the first time in too long to remember I fee hope. I know I’m still struggling and it’s eaely on but anyone that needs an ear I’m here. You all helped me when I desperately needed it and I really want to stay strong but also let others no you are not alone! I hope to continue doing well but it’s nice to know if I’m not I have you all so positive vibes to anyone reading this! 💚

MelissAaaa

SF Supporter
Hello everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been in here. I find it hard to connect sometimes but wanted to check in. I’ve been doing very well seeing a psychiatrist every 2 weeks now and I think I’ve finally found the help and meds I needed. I was diagnosed bipolar and recently was something called Manic? Idk I’m learning but I’m thankful for the first time in too long to remember I fee hope. I know I’m still struggling and it’s eaely on but anyone that needs an ear I’m here. You all helped me when I desperately needed it and I really want to stay strong but also let others no you are not alone! I hope to continue doing well but it’s nice to know if I’m not I have you all so positive vibes to anyone reading this! 💚
Excuse all the typos 🤦🏻‍♀️

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
No one cares about typos here :)

I'm glad that you're feeling better and learning more about your mental health. Have you been learning all that from the psychiatrist or are you parallelling that therapy?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00