Work...is it the cause?

So sorry to hear this...sending you hugs.
Thanks. I really feel so unwelcome in my own workplace. Even in the written WhatsApp group. I've decided to not read it and ignore ask postings there.
I just have to hope people with some sense of fairness snas right and wrong will take what this person has said about me with a grain of salt and not listen but it seems more and more it's become a vase off me being ostracized. It's just awful and leaves me feeling very suicidal.

Thanks. I really feel so unwelcome in my own workplace. Even in the written WhatsApp group. I've decided to not read it and ignore ask postings there.
I just have to hope people with some sense of fairness snas right and wrong will take what this person has said about me with a grain of salt and not listen but it seems more and more it's become a vase off me being ostracized. It's just awful and leaves me feeling very suicidal.
I've read what you've been going through at work and it actually amazes me that you still have the courage to keep on working all through those years. I've been working at this new workplace for about 5 months only and I can barely bring myself to work because I have these fears of being bullied. Now, I'm still undecided if I would be able to resume working. My GP gave me a 2-week leave to probably avoid the situation temporarily. These things are tough. Why are there people being this way?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00