work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyc

Today I get up for work,get ready, head out to the car and decide to check the mail box, got a letter it turns out to be a bill for 1200 dollars. I am not happy all the way to work. I get to work and do not say hi in a a very chipper manner so the y send my home. They say I could be a danger to others or myself. I have never hurt anyone on the job nor myself, I am good at my job. sothey seng my home and now I am a danger to myself, I feel rejected, I have cut I have burned and plan on doing it more. They have might as well have fired me then I would have my ultimate reason to kill myself.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I don't know what kind of job you have. But it seems pretty stupid that they accused you of being a danger to others or yourself just because you weren't in a happy, chipper mood.

Please be careful, try not to hurt yourself. Keep talking here! :hug:

clouds

It seems a really harsh reaction to not being really happy.Wher do you work and would your less than happy mood have an effect on it? I hope you are safe even though you are cutting and burning, will you dress or at least keep clean any wounds you have?
Was it just today you are to stay home or did they indicate it should be for longer.Im sad for you that they saw fit do take these actions which has led you to hurting yourself. Please be a bit less harsh with yourself and hope you can return to work soon

please don't hurt yourself. i have been on here for 2 or 3 days and you wrote me a cheerful note to MY crisis thread. you have goodness in you.
let that come through

stig

hey, do you still get paid for being sent home? if so then enjoy the day off. don't hurt your body my friend. it isn't your body's fault. try to find something to do to take your mind off the bill and work. find something to do to occupy the mind. to take away the bad feelings.

doityourself

Hi Johnny,

I agree with above, if you get paid just enjoy, go out and do things youve been meaning to do. Please dont hurt yourself, Ive seen your posts, you care, you still feel. Dont give up, keep fighting.

Johnnyc

I'm doing well, I spent some time in the hospital for suicidal thoughts, but doing good now.

Also I ended up kinda acidentally quiting that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00