working at different times

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by colt45, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Part of my problems have started during June.
    Since last summer. I have taken a addtional reponsablity at work. To this day wish I would not have taken it.

At the store i work at I work one day a week third shift. For a while I tought that I could take it and i would adapt. Before I work third I work first shift; then I go back in less than 6 to six hours.

Also though out the week I work work first and second shift.

i try to catch up some rest though out the week but part of me is active at night. Plue after work I feel tired all that time.

Working at some many differnt times like this has me worried at night; there are times when i worry when I work next.

2. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I have been working third more and more recently and going back to days. I had trouble sleeping last night I was tossing and turning all night.

Part of my mind was active all night and I was trying to sleep. Finally after an hour and half I took a sleeping pill.

It was more than my mind being active at night but allot of my worries caught up with me and I was crying out.

I am tired still. Might be a side-effect of the pills.

Saturday was shit; i had to pick up a shift that was back to back of my third. It was a 13-1/2 day. Started from 3:30 pm until 5 am.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Can't you drop a shift? or reduce your hours.

4. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get hour to keep up with the bills. It is not easy and beggars can not be choosers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.