World ending

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ramicule, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramicule

ramicule Member

I always fantasize about some apocalypse scenario where the world ends: meteors, viruses, etc. I want everything to stop. I'm so scared right now and alone. I've been waiting for this ailment to end forever. Waiting to jump up restart my life, have my life as it was. Such silly, stupid waiting: with such pointless moments hope and even elation, when i sense a (false) remission that gives me a path back to a life worth living.

I think finally i should stop waiting. All the stupid moments of hope i had during the waiting has always been brutally crushed by the physical reality of my body. I don't want to wait anymore, I can't. Please make it all stop.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome, if I could take all your pain away I would. I hate to see someone suffering to the point they are prepared to end their life. I'll be honest I don't know what to say other than get professional help if you're not already, are you on medications or in therapy?
  3. perks16

perks16 Member

hang in there don't loose hope talk to someone about your problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.