World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Georgia Lass, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgia Lass

Georgia Lass Member

I was just wondering how many ... (if any) of the SF community subscribes to the World Of Warcraft MMORPG?

I'm getting world of warcraft for Christmas this year. Hopefully I'll get the Burning Crusade expansion pack as well.

What is your characters name/rank and level? What realms are you guys in? :cartman:

2. Syd

Syd Guest

I don't play WoW, and don't believe I will pay for a game.

However, here's a free browser-game that only requires an hour or less per day at most. If you like strategy and critical thinking (and aren't concerned as much with graphics) I think you'll enjoy it. http://www.pardus.at

3. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i dont understand how people can play that game really...

i have too many friends that prefer to play that game then hang out with others...

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I use to play WoW...played for about 9 months when it first came out. Got a lvl 60 Mage...cant remember the server...and a few low lvl warriors and so on. I kicked it though probably 6 months ago now.

Not sure if ill ever get back into it...who knows.

I guess if I had friends that were into it...could be cool to be in a guild again, but I dont have any friends..period.

5. resilience

resilience Member

6. nothing-

nothing- Guest

god, world of warcraft...

that's one thing I swear to never touch until i turn my life around

7. Georgia Lass

Georgia Lass Member

Now that sounds like an interesting story! :popcorn:

I understand if you can't talk about it though...

8. nothing-

nothing- Guest

nah, it's nothing interesting. it's just that i get addicted to things REALLY easily, and the last thing i need is something to make me stay on the computer even longer. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.