World War III =|

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Datsik, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I know that you all know that I believe that WW3 is coming really soon (9 weeks from now).

Anywhoo, I'm reffering to nuclear war.

Sorry, but I mean, won't they like think about it? I mean, if it was to be nuclear war, won't they think that it'll destroy our planet? And nobody would win?

Like, what's the point in this nuclear war? To kill everybody? =\

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:party:

I at least hope if there's a nuclear war that there's enough to blow everything up so no one has to suffer. The after effects are horrid.

3. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

interesting
    what is your basis for this ?
    i would like to read...

4. OutCaste

i do think humans are a filthy and savage race though.

i think we are done with our time on earth.

5. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

According to what's happening between Israel and Iran now...

And according to what Salem Burke said.

I don't have the link, he's a very private man, but my friend told me he predicted this, and he's always true.

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

so a Satanic High Priest is your source? Nice. But if the world ends in 9 weeks how could the Maya have predicted the end in 2012? The Maya, also, are always true.

7. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Gordon Brown is firmly standing on Israels side so were (UK) going to be involved in this fight now.

8. OutCaste

I guess China would be smart enough not to get involved.

It's one thing to destroy iranian nuclear bases but fighting them on the ground is next to impossible. They have nearly 40 million militia (suicide bombers, jihadis etc) apart from the regular army and US/UK are already involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran is right in the center. Pakistan(another troubled country with a lot of nukes, missiles etc). is also close. So is lebanon, syria. What if these militia spreadout and disrupt everything, and take control of pakistani nukes and missiles. Israel is history and so is entire middle east. Since Pakistani/Iranian missiles cannot strike US/UK, its quite likely that the militants would resort to suicide attacks and kill their civilians trying to cause maximum damage.Getting into US through mexican borders is pretty simple. 1100 mexicans do it every night. Also, they can motivate muslims inside USA and UK (in UK there are a lot of fanatics) to join their war. That is even more dangerous than conventional warfare.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  9. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Umm, yes, it'll start in 9 weeks, and it'll end in 2012.

10. fromthatshow

11. OutCaste

aight, we will speak after nine weeks lol

but i wouldn't be a surprised if you are right. bush did promise to israel that he will attack iran before his term ends..

12. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

He did?

Do you have a link?

13. OutCaste

wait a sec..

14. OutCaste

15. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

OMG...

That's the first time I've heard of it.

Ok, I'm now really really scared.

16. OutCaste

btw ever got the idea that a 3rd world war has already started with 9/11 bombing ?

muslims and the west are fighting a war, quite honestly.

There have been many suicide bombings in several countries and there is a full fledge war in Iraq and afghanistan.

When Iran gets attacked, and a few more global players jump in it may escalate into a full fledged world war.

17. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

So, the predictions where all right. :sad:

18. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

No offence, anyone, just my tuppence worth.
    I will eat my hat if I am wrong.
    This is a load of crap. No world war three is coming. No end of the world is going to happen. Satanic High Priest man & nostradamus and all those that chat bollocks about end of the world in 2012 can kiss my arse. Hell if I'm missing out on the Olympics.

19. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I'll bet someone their life savings that this will not come to pass.

20. fromthatshow

I figure it started with 9/11 yes.

And Spikey I hope we don't miss the olympics either haha.
    Even if the world is ending maybe we can still have them. What would end of the world olympics be like? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.