World won't change/ Get over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

No matter how much I change or try to make myself better/happier/whatever, the world and society still won't change. And for some reason, I can't just "get over it" and simply accept it for working the way it does.

It's not a matter of what I want, it's a matter of I know I can't be a part of it. I can't be part of society. I am going to kill someone. The only question is will it be homicide or suicide.

I sometimes get scared because I've been thinking about what it would be like to be a serial killer. I know I couldn't harm a good person but what if I was like Dexter and targeted drug dealers, pimps, criminals, scrum? People that society should get rid of but in fooling ourselves into thinking it makes us "civilized" or will make us the same as them, we don't.

I'm going to have to end it soon.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

When you get these feelings then it is time to talk to your doctor and get your meds increase or get DBT therapy or CBT therapy get your mind onto something different ok Society can change it only takes one person at a time but it can change for the better
  3. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Meds don't work and actually had to stop taking them because I can't afford too. Same reason not able to get therapy, because anything good, costs money in my shitty ass town.

Society won't change, never has. Greed, power, money, violence and completely illogical.

I don't want to live in the world we are in or heading too.

I'm likely going to use what money I have to get a good knife and then it won't be so hard.
  4. distant.road

distant.road New Member

I'm not so sure society will never change... and I'm not so sure that society is the same everywhere. There is clearly a difference between living in one place and another. If you really don't like the society where you are, think about going somewhere you'll be happy. Nobody should suffer. Yes... It will take a lot of work, effort, and time... but the ball really is in your court. The world and it's flaws are only as big as you allow them to be.
  5. Tough times

Tough times Member

I agree, it's all about you and how you look at things. If this is all you want to see in life, then that will be all there is for you. It's up to you.

If you want to be a serial killer I don't suppose there is much anyone can say to talk you out of it, though I know anyone would want to.

But think about what you are saying and how little sense it really makes. You say you should do this to rid society of scumbags. Great. When you are caught - and you will be caught - you'll be a headline for a day to two so everyone can dis about what a scumbag you are, then you'll be stuck in a littlle cell for the rest of your life to rot.

Is that a legacy that helps society to improve?

You need to change your mind, my friend. Shake yourself, snap out of this and change your mind.
  6. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Society is a doozer, but remember that socity is run by the people in charge, they make the mistakes and control the population from afar, it is made of the people on the streets and if you look you will see that a lot of people are tremendously good and do a lot of good work out there. i had my own beef with the shit society, then i looked around- one thing hit me- this guy who was born in a slum/shanty town, knew about the issues with hygiene created by no toilets, he got people together and had one built. now he owns a firm that makes and distributes toilets to slums/shantys across the world,, this guy is just one,, of many :D
    i refuse to worship the false heros and idols they present us on tv and films- this guy, toilet guy is my hero x

THE SYSTEM IS A LIE- But we the people can beat it!
  7. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

I thought about moving to a different country since I am not happy here. Sure USA has better sanitary system, standards of living are generally higher than anywhere else but standards of living doesn't really make one truly happy. A guy who is handicapped and disease stricken in India could be happy there living one day at a time than a guy who has deep pockets and drives a beamer in NY city who has suicidal tendency. I just can't seem to garner enough courage to make this a reality and times wasting away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.