world works wrong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ramicule, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramicule

ramicule Member

I wish humans biologically would die when we reach a threshold of fear, anxiety, loniness or stress. Would save so much misery.

Sorry for wishing such a mechanism on all of mankind. But I am hurting so much I can only be selfish. I can't quite muster up right now sufficient effort to end my existence.. I am still fantasizing about ways and situations where I can passively and hopefully peacefully and as soon as possible
    arrive at my end.

2. ramicule

ramicule Member

Why must there be agony and fear in humans. Amazing how much a particular arrangement of matter can conjure up such desperate suffering. I want to die and release my particles back to the universe, so it can create something better, maybe beautiful, but at least something that is inert instead of suffering.

3. ramicule

ramicule Member

I am such a waste of time for everyone that knows me and a painful utterly sad burden to those unfortunate enough to love me. I am so sick of myself, sick to my stomach. So afraid, so pathetic, it can't go on much longer. I bounced back kind of for the last 10 years or so. But now every thing is worse than it ever was by a margin. This can't continue,..

4. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

I think you have a very interesting mind, ramicule. The idea of a built in mechanism to allow humans to just pass away peacefully when we reach a debilitating threshold of pain is actually quite appealing. I have often wished I could just turn my face to the wall, so to speak, and fade away. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, it never happens. And I totally get what you write about wanting to release your particles back into the universe to create something wonderful. It's kind of a beautiful concept. However, here you are, feeling like hell instead and of course the best solution of all would be if you could feel better. Posting here can really help as you will find lots of people who care and who know how painful and difficult it can be to live with depression. What about therapy and medical help? Any possibility of setting something up?

It is the depression making you so sick of yourself right now - a matter of misfiring synapses, biochemicals out of whack and unhelpful thought patterns running by habit. I hope you can get some help with it as it is a very nasty disease. You are worth treasuring, you must remember that.

You say that you've bounced back from this for the last 10 years or so, but that everything is worse than ever. Is there something in particular going on you want to talk about? Maybe just talking about it will help?

Take care!

5. nothinman81

nothinman81 Antiquities Friend

Totally get it. Couldn't have put it better myself.

6. Tjh

Tjh Active Member

I'm sorry you're suffering mate. What is making you so unhappy?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you are suffering so much, as said already you do have a great mind. The catch 22 of that built in mechanism is that there are cures for depression/anxiety/ptsd/personality disorders. So many medications and so many types of therapy available, it's likely you will find one at least helpful a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.