worn out *trigger*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wild rabbit, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild rabbit

wild rabbit Well-Known Member

been off meds since april, been high now maybe im low, or reacting to a chain of stress, dont know which . the only thing that seems to be pushing me onwards is an overwhelming desire to OD and tbh that worries me because ive tried in the past by violent yet clearly incompetent methods.

seeing the shrink next week, but havent seen her since 8 months ago and really cant be bothered going. got so many appointments to go to at the minute for physical stuff, sick of drs, so many i forgot 1 this week, which i never do.

im looking at the computer which im normally addicted to and nothing inerests me, apart from here today.

just want to down tools sorry for bleating.
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

why did you go off meds?
  3. wild rabbit

i had food poisoning and you have to stop lithium when like that or you can get txic very quickly. then i felt better so didnt start it up again and no one was monitoring me. als i have some physical stuff going on and couldnt take ibuprofen r water tablets with lithium so i figured i would be better off with out it

i knw now i maybe need something but im not prepared to take medication if its not going to be reviewed regularly, especially if it could kill me.
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

So sorry you feel so bad hun. Im guessing you have bipolar if you are on lithium?? There are other more stable mood stabilisers you can try hun. Hope things get better soon xxxx
  5. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are having such a bad time. Seems you really do need some medication ,I hope they can find something you can take with the meds you need for your physical problems.
  6. wild rabbit

i wish i liked alcohol, i would just get plastered but frankly it bores me and makes me miserable for a week.

dreading appointment this week, dont want to go on my own but they arranged it without asking at 3pm so my partner has to pick our eldsest up from school. feeling set up.
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Alcohol = bad!!! It always makes me feel worse so I should really learn my lesson and know better!!!! What is your appointment for??? It sucks having to go to appointments on your own when you need support. Hope you are okay hun tc xxxx
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

you might be able to manage bipolar with chinese herbal medicine

I think that it is probably a good idea to go back on the lithium and reduce the dosage gradually if you get more stable.

lithium isn't good for you, but untreated bipolar has a very high rate of fatality. sounds like you would be in much greater danger from not being on lithium than from being on it.
  9. wild rabbit

the shrink wont let me back on the only medication that ever made a difference because i dont take it properly- i stopped it twice both times due to being ill- this is all punishment from me compalining that they dont do the bloodtests needed. So because they dont monitor me properly or give me adquate support i get punished. she has now prescribed rispiridone, but i dont either want it or cannot be bothered to go get the prescription from the gp, so i will just keep sinking deeper and deeper but at least the shrink will be ok with her restricted budget which is what she clearly cares more about than making sure i am ok. ah well, not long till she hs one less patient i suppose.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.