Worn Out.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by willpower, Aug 23, 2010.

1. willpower

willpower New Member

I'm a 16 year old male, going into 11th grade and I'm not sure what to do in my life. I'm on the heavier side, doing poorly in school, and have no clue what I want to do with my life. In school people find me really annoying so I have very few friends. I don't view myself as a stupid person, but I have big problems dealing with my homework. I recently have been feeling depressed because no one has called me to hang out this summer. It is making me feel alone and I can't even tell if my parents give a shit. Many more of my friends are girls than guys and there is one of them who I think I am in love with but she doesn't think of me like that, and the girl I am dating I just like but don't know if I should stay with my 1 1/2 year girlfriend. Then to top it off I am going into puberty late. Please if you have any advice or anything to say that might help we what path to take?

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well as far as I 'feel', I hit puberty early. I was changing back in primary school when all the other kids were busy being kids :tongue:.

One thing I'll always remember for my kids is that if you're skin starts to get bad, see if you can talk to a doctor about it. If you leave it like me it causes scarring on many areas of your body. It pretty much takes a big shit on your self esteem :).

I don't have an awful lot of friends, but I'm in a fairly small school(like 290 ish kids?). Plus I don't talk an awful lot so I probly come across as some weirdo. But then again, look where we are discussing this? :laugh:.

What are your interests in life? Is there a vague idea of what you would like to do? I don't really feel like doing anything in life at this point in time because if there was a snooze button on my ability to wake up in the morning I'd just keep hitting it.

And who do you like the most of your friends, as in love etc. Is it just a phase or do you think there is something strong?