Worried about Kankuro!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm worried about someone we all know and love on this forum.
    Josh (Kankuro).

I need you all to tell him how much he is loved and offer him some solace because I believe a lot of his problems are being given to him by others and not of his own doing and I don't want to see his life end at the hands of others. :( :( :(

Josh you are trying to hard and I believe you can succeed. Don't give up.
    Please stay with us Josh.
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hey Josh, give me a chance to know you!
  3. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Josh, whatever you're going through will pass, one way or the other, nothing lasts forever, I'm 47 and had 4 suicide attempts, first when I was 12, but every time after the attempt I was glad I'm still alive, there are weeks sometimes when I go through every day from dawn to sleep with just one wish - to leave this world, but it always passes, and better days come, you are now in a situation that nothing seems worth to you, it looks af if there's no hope, but the situation will change, please take a minute and think about this and all the people who care what happens to you, you are not alone, please stay with us. :hugtackles:
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi Josh. I think I recently posted on how wonderful I thought your idea was about joining the Peace Corps. I hope you are o.k. and just taking a breather. You are loved!

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi Kankure,
    since u r the best & u r so nice to everybody...we like u alot...we care about u...u keep us alive...so please be the same...we all love u
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please hold on Josh, we're all here for you. :hug:
  7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

kankuro you've responded to one of my thread once, and it helped me alot...please stay alive, you have no idea how helpful you are to others...:hugtackles:
  8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Thanks guys! :hug: Especially you Linds for starting this. I am still feeling pretty bad. I slept for almost 11 hours today...which is crazy I never do that. This thread definitely helped me feel better. :biggrin:
  9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Heloooooooo :laugh:
  10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey man, glad to know you're still among us, keep fighting brother, we're all here for ya :cool:
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Josh your words to other members don't go unnoticed... You show alot of love to other members so let us show you the same..Please stay with us...
  12. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Thanks again everybody. This really means a lot to me. I am doing better now.
  13. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

omg i panicked when i saw the title of this thread....im glad ur still here *hugs* plz dont go anywhere ok. <3 ya
  14. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Josh you really are loved here. :hug:
  15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Amen to that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.